Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in ENERMECH & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Engineer/Quality Control
Company Name : ENERMECH
Company Location : Rio Rancho, NM 87124
Job Position : Quality Engineer/Quality Control
Job Category : Jobs in New Mexico
Job Description :
Quality Engineers needed On-Site in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. This a one year project, hourly pay, per diem and mob/demob paid.
Must have welding and orbital welding experience, WPS and procedures, document control and document writing. Understanding of complex welding procedures and methods.
EnerMech Mechanical Services, Inc. is a provider of Electrical & Instrument Construction, Maintenance and Capital Project Solutions within the Industrial Division of Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Automation, with an ever-expanding workforce of both Direct Hire Craft and Professional Staff.
Project Work On-Site in Rio Rancho, NM – Hourly pay, per diem paid per day, mobilization and demobilization
Great opportunity to work on large scale project – must be able to deploy to site in 2 weeks
The QC Inspector’s main responsibility is to inspect, accept or reject work performed in a particular discipline in compliance with applicable Codes and specifications. Discipline can be civil, structural, electrical, mechanical, or piping.
- Actively support the Company’s commitment to safety and its “Core Values.”
· Always represent the Company with high moral standards while adhering to the Company’s “Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.”
- Responsible to observe and follow all safety procedures and regulations at the jobsite.
- Perform inspections and witness tests as required.
- Prepare reports and quality records in compliance with procedures.
- Coordinate areas of QC work with other department’s work, such as, start-up, engineering, process, etc.
- Perform receipt inspections of material for work area in conjunction with material control staff as required.
- Perform system verification on completed systems to assure correct installation per design specifications.
- Control measuring and test equipment, as required to ensure accuracy.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- 2+ year’s minimum experience.
- AWS CWI minimum required.
- Should be familiar with ASME Sec. VIII, Sec. IX, B31.1, and B31.3 Codes
- Strong understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes and standards and their impact on project activities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; good computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45.00 – $46.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in