Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in The Fi Company – Seattle & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Inspector/Auditor
Company Name : The Fi Company – Seattle
Company Location : Seattle, WA 98134
Job Position : Quality Inspector/Auditor
Job Category : Jobs in Washington
Job Description :
The Fi Company – Seattle is a plastics fabrication company with diverse and integrated capabilities including: thermoforming (vacuum and pressure), reaction injection molding, plastic fabrication, assembly, and the application of high performance coatings. As a complement to our diverse focus we strive for excellence in all areas.
Quality inspector/auditor is the focal for all personnel responsible for performing inspection and for the oversight of all QA inspection related matters. The inspector/auditor will work directly with the Quality Manager in discussion and implementation of changes to processes or procedures, as well as be the voice for the inspectors in communicating issues through operational channels.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communication of quality related topics through functional departments within operations.
- Complete inspections at various manufacturing stages (receiving, in process, final, etc.).
- Manage MRB cages, disposition NCRs and process rejected supplied goods.
- Process RMA in event of nonconforming material escapes to customers.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities, utilize corrective action process to implement improvements.
- Complete First Article inspections and inspection reports.
- Interact directly with Quality Manager to continually improve Quality Management System.
- Complete internal audits in accordance with audit schedule.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3+ years’ experience in a quality inspection role.
- Ability to interpret and understand customer drawings and specifications.
- Experience collaborating directly with production employees, office & company leadership.
- Experience working within the plastics industry in a plant setting is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Prior experience working within a lean manufacturing and continuous improvement environment is a plus.
The Fi Company will offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with the background and experience of the applicant.
AAP/EEO Statement: The Fi Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Seattle, WA 98134: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Quality inspection: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in