Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Kagome Foods INC & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Lab Technician III
Company Name : Kagome Foods INC
Company Location : 701 N Pearl St, Osceola, AR 72370
Job Position : Quality Lab Technician III
Job Category : Jobs in Arkansas
Job Description :
JOB TITLE: QUALITY LAB TECHNICIAN III
JOB PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
The Quality Lab Technician III is responsible for the following:
- Monitor and document quality variables of the production lines through visual inspection, on-line measurements, and analytical testing.
- Correctly identify process variation and out of specification conditions. Afterwards, advise appropriate personnel and document corrective/preventive actions in a timely manner.
- Accurately follow written policies and procedures for conducting product testing.
- Support compliance of all Food Safety and Quality Management System programs, policies, and procedures.
- Assists in Special Projects as directed by Quality Lab Manager, Quality Systems Manager and/or Director of Quality Systems.
- Maintain retained finished product samples inventory.
- Verifies, monitors and document cooler and freezer temperatures.
- Conducts Environmental Monitoring swabbing for line start up.
- Performs other duties as assigned per Management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ITEM TIME JOB FUNCTIONS
- 80% QC testing, visual code inspections, net weights, temperature checks, metal detector checks and finished product appearance. Interaction with production personnel.
- 5% Special Projects
- 5% Maintain Retained samples
- 5% Calibration of scales and thermometers
- 5% Perform other duties as assigned per Management
POSITION DIMENSIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Director of Quality Systems, Quality Systems Manager, Quality Lab Manager, Quality Supervisor, Quality personnel, and Production personnel
Education Level and Focus:
Minimum high school diploma
Years and Type of Related Experience Required:
Up to 1 year food processing quality control lab experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Uphold Kagome’s Values:
Employee works well with others as a team and treats others with respect. Conducts self in a professional manner and exhibits the highest level of integrity. Maintains a positive attitude through good working relationships with our customers, visitors, and co-workers that emphasizes our commitment to good customer service.
Build a culture employee’s and/or co-workers want to be a part of. Be helpful to others and work as a team toward company goals. Participate in an exceptional onboarding experience for new hires and ensure they have the necessary tools to succeed in their roles by welcoming and assisting them
Interpersonal and Communication:
Requires strong oral and written communication skills. Can work independently, convey technical applications to others and exercise good judgment.
Technical and Analytical:
Requires good organizational skills and the ability to perform required tests. Requires computer knowledge to input data and verification accuracy using MS Excel.
Administrative and Operations:
Must be reliable, punctual, and exercise good safety habits
Requires walking, standing, the ability to handle repetitive lifting and occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs., sitting, bending, and climbing up and down stairs
Exposed to some chemical fumes, flammable liquids, extreme hot/cold and humid temperature, high noise levels, wet floors. First and/or second shift work is required. This is a Safety Sensitive position.
Special Equipment Used:
Various laboratory equipment includes but is not limited to balance scales, metal detection cards, and thermometers.
Job Type: Full-time
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in