Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in MS Companies & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Manager
Company Name : MS Companies
Company Location : Warrensburg, MO 64093
Job Position : Quality Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Missouri
Job Description :
Salary Range: $105,000-$120,000
Develop, implement and manage quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of advanced composite materials and applications (consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals). Manage a team of quality engineers and technicians.
Duties and Overall Responsibilities
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Supervise workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within company.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Interact with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased parts.
- Create and direct environmental test functions and applications.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs
- PPAP, organization and communication
The physical requirements for this position require frequent standing and intermittent walking, bending, sitting, and lifting of parts that may at times be in excess of 50#. The Quality Manager should have the physical and mental ability to perform the above necessary job functions while maintaining an exemplary safety record.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Supervisory/management experience.
- B.S. degree in mechanical or manufacturing engineering or equivalent preferred
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in