Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Ford Motor Company & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Process Engineer (Kentucky Truck Plant)
Company Name : Ford Motor Company
Company Location : Louisville, KY 40241
Job Position : Quality Process Engineer (Kentucky Truck Plant)
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
As part of our Manufacturing team, you’ll help build the world-class, state-of-the-art smart vehicles the world expects from us. Within our plants around the world, we’re constantly developing new technologies and processes to further increase our efficiency. That means we’re continually seeking diligent, determined performers who think outside the box to help us find better and more efficient ways to manufacture our vehicles.
What you’ll be able to do:
- Own the Quality and the capability of the manufacturing processes within the Assembly department
- Apply engineering principles & analytical techniques to drive continuous improvement to manufacturing processes
- Lead development of interim and permanent corrective actions to resolve quality issues using 8D methodology and structured problem-solving tools
- Play an integral part in the Launch process by establishing and monitoring quality target levels at the workstation level for each build phase to validate workstations readiness
- Conduct process audits to ensure process adheres to Vehicle Operations guidelines and specific process standards
- Act as team leader in resolving assembly related concerns. Lead variability reduction and lean manufacturing initiatives and best practices.
- Support ISO 14001 compliance and support internal ISO auditing and compliance as required
- Lead development of solutions for throughput constraints
- Manage and direct statistical process control activities
- Review internal/external suppliers for critical characteristic process compatibility
- Support efficiency planning to ensure workstation are properly set up with quality risks identified and addressed
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Education: High School Diploma
- Manufacturing/Technology engineering work experience
- Previous automotive and quality analysis experience
- Previous production supervision
- 8D and 5Why corrective action and problem-solving
- Lean Tools – 5S, Kanban, Poka-yoke, and Value Stream Mapping
- TQM and Kaizen Methods
- Visual Factory Management
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Outstanding interpersonal, teambuilding, and communication skills
- Proven critical thinker and troubleshooter to deliver industry leading quality
- Highly committed to process improvement and innovative solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Strong curiosity and passionate about continuous learning
- Demonstrates inclusion and values diversity
- Perseveres through setbacks and disappointments to drive results
Our preferred requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering / Technology preferred
- FMEA, PPAP, and DOE experience preferred
- Six Sigma: DMAIC and DMADV (DFSS) Project Methodology experience preferred
- Ergonomic analysis knowledge and experience preferred
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified preferred
What you’ll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we’d love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford’s salary and benefits, please visit:
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combatting COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in