Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Jack Cooper Transport & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Safety Supervisor
Company Name : Jack Cooper Transport
Company Location : Liberty, MO 64068
Job Position : Quality Safety Supervisor
Job Category : Jobs in Missouri
Job Description :
Our Claycomo, MO Terminal is looking for a Quality Safety Supervisor to join our team!
Drive quality and safety programs and processes at the Terminal level
· Work in collaboration with Terminal managers and Risk Management to ensure employees are properly trained, have the necessary quality and safety resources, and comply with company policies
· Audit Yard and rail operations daily; provide one-on-one advice and assistance as needed to ensure safe and quality outcomes; ensure compliance with Load Factor and Load Efficiency standards
· Monitor cargo and injury claims; analyze causes; report trends; provide recommendations for safety enhancements
· Fully investigate accidents, injuries, and damage claims, report incidents to Terminal management and Risk Management in a timely manner.
· Ensure OSHA and DOT regulation compliance, as applicable.
· Identify risk factors; report to management; provide recommendations for resolution.
· Provide timely, professional customer service.
· Provide required reports in a timely manner.
· Assist with new driver onboarding and ensure drivers meet the necessary training requirements.
· High school graduate or equivalent, bachelor’s degree preferred
· 1-3 years relevant work experience preferred
· Solid understanding of Load Factor and Load Efficiency standards at Jack Cooper
· Superior understanding of DOT/OHSA regulations, as applicable
· Working knowledge of company equipment for purposes of training and evaluating processes
· Ability to relate to employees and management effectively and positively.
· Excellent leadership, customer service, and communication skills
· Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
· Working knowledge of computers and programs to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Employer paid benefits:
· Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- How many years of Quality Assurance experience do you have?
- Do you have an understanding of DOT/OHSA regulations?
- How many years of safety experience do you have?
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in