Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Ceva Logistics & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Specialist
Company Name : Ceva Logistics
Company Location : Indianapolis, IN
Job Position : Quality Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Indiana
Job Description :
CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and providers all around the world. We are supply chain experts. We live and breathe logistics every day. Above all, we believe that this is a people business. That’s why we are building a global culture of teamwork and respect. We encourage initiative, and we engage and empower our diverse workforce to grow their careers within CEVA.
CEVA Logistics offers a broad range of end-to-end, customized solutions in both Contract Logistics and Freight Management thanks to our approximately 98,000 employees at more than 1,000 facilities in 160 countries worldwide. With the recent acquisition of the former Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services business, we are building one of the world’s leading end-to-end eCommerce service offerings through the dedication and passion of our people—the heartbeat of our organization. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you “Dare to Grow” with us?
Responsible for supporting continuous improvement through company non-conformance analysis, reporting and corrective action. Identifies opportunities and makes recommendations for improving product quality and process efficiencies to ensure the company maintains a robust Quality Management System and maintains any external certifications. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Develop, implement, monitor and update the Quality Management System in accordance with industry requirements.
- Utilize quality management software to perform in-depth analysis of company non-conformance areas.
- Utilize quality management software to provide “value-added” solutions to the field in terms of driving continuous improvement, standardization and non-conformance documentation.
- Generate recurring reports to global quality team, field management and/or executive management regarding the state of the quality culture within the organization.
- Develop and revise quality system documentation and forms.
- Enforce and ensure that quality control processes are followed.
- Communicate, disseminate, and respond to emails, and telephone inquiries to provide requested information.
- Serve as liaison between Corporate Auditing and field locations.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree required
- Batchelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Transportation, Logistics or related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum two years related experience.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Ability to develop and document processes and procedures
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, internet, web-based and specific job related software applications
- Knowledgeable of warehouse operations and freight/logistics optimization
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to analyze complex problems and develop appropriate solutions.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent in an inspiring work environment.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: [email protected] We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
Information provided is true and accurate. False statements or information will result in the application voided.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in