Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Entegris, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Technician
Company Name : Entegris, Inc.
Company Location : 8 Crosby Drive, Bedford, MA 01730
Job Position : Quality Technician
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
The Quality Engineering Technician (QET) will help to qualify new products and continuously improve existing processes. The QET shall learn all quality system requirements and train R&D, engineering, and manufacturing on best practices.
Positive attitude and willingness to work with peers is essential.
In this role you will:
- Perform containment, root cause analysis on internal/external product returns. Work with cross functional team to develop CAPA’s.
- Participate in disposition of non-conforming materials.
- Coordinate the execution of new product and process changes during V&Qs (Validations and Qualifications).
- Track progress of V&Qs.
- Submit samples for non-standard testing to analytical labs.
- Assist with data analysis and result summarization.
- Participate in MSA studies evaluating metrology capabilities.
- Set-up and maintain camLine SPC charts (OJT provided).
Traits we believe make a strong candidate:
- High School Diploma, and preferably someone with associate degree in a science or engineering discipline.
- Self-starter capable of dealing with a variety of tasks in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Must be proficient in English language to be able to read documentation, communicate, and write.
- Ideal candidate will have keen eye for quality, is dependable, and will work collaboratively within a team, and possess a positive attitude.
- Minimum two years’ experience working in a manufacturing/quality environment.
- Knowledge and working experience using MS Word, Excel, and Power Point. Knowledge of Minitab and data mining is a plus.
- Problem Solving – Recognizes problems and understands root cause analysis techniques/concepts. Knowledge of 8D or equivalent is a plus.
- On occasion, must lift product weighing up to 20 lbs.
- Use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and you must be able to move throughout the department/facility.
Your success will be measured by:
- Achieving the best possible outcome with integrity and collaborative teamwork.
- Taking responsibility for self and team and delivering to commitments. Focusing on team success and assuming accountability for team results.
- Naturally using common toolsets/resources to get things done. Open to learn new method/technologies.
- Executing consistently and finding ways to add new value.
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Entegris strongly encourages all of its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. At Entegris, COVID-19 vaccination is preferred but not required at this time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in