Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Northwell Health & they are Hiring Candidates for Radiology Tchnl – Reg (PV)
Company Name : Northwell Health
Company Location : Plainview, NY 11803
Job Position : Radiology Tchnl – Reg (PV)
Job Category : Jobs in New York
Job Description :
Operates x-ray and auxiliary equipment processes images; maintains and cleans equipment. Maintains required documentation.
- Prepares patient for exam.To relieve patient of pre-testing anxiety, translates examination into layman terms based on professional knowledge.Ensures consent form for procedure is obtained if necessary.
- Performs various x-ray exams according to established standards, procedures and procedures of the division.Positions patient for taking of radiographs according to the departmental standard operating procedures.Arranges, attaches, or adjusts immobilization and supportive devices for patients.Adjusts the x-ray equipment and operates controls to obtain correct exposure Monitors patient’s condition in accordance with technical and safety standards.Recognizes and promptly reports patient’s motor abnormalities; including, fainting, discoloration, contrast reactions etc., to the Radiologist.Keys in Patient history data and other pertinent information obtained from requisition.Monitor’s patient’s condition during the procedure.Operates equipment for transferring computed images to film and archival of disc memory to tape.
- Processes and maintains exposed images.Labels film for identification and maintains required records.Utilizes film markers and ensures images are properly marked as the ‘right’ or ‘left’ side.Ensures images are legibly labeled with correct date and patient identification.Enters the exam onto the daily log sheet as needed.Properly completes the correct tracking steps for each examination.
- Performs related duties, as required.
- ADA Essential Functions
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Graduate of an approved Radiologic Technology program, required.
- New York State Department of Health licensure as a Radiologic Technologist, required.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration required for positions filled after April 18, 2010.
- Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a team member’s base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in