Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Arkansas Children’s Hospital & they are Hiring Candidates for Radiology Technologist 15,000 bonus
Company Name : Arkansas Children’s Hospital
Company Location : Springdale, AR
Job Position : Radiology Technologist 15,000 bonus
Job Category : Jobs in Arkansas
Job Description :
Be a champion for children as a Radiology Technologist at Arkansas Children’s Northwest.
$15,000 sign on bonus.
This is a full time role working weekend nights so you would get a bonus plus your pay plus a nice shift diff for weekends and nights!
Developing skills to performs quality radiographs and patient care. May be required to work in both main hospital setting and off-site clinic locations. Infrequent travel may be required to cover regional clinic x-ray services. Performs routine imaging examinations in Diagnostic Radiology on a scheduled and emergency basis following departmental QC and exam data integrity workflow expectations.
Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college program or technical school or nursing diploma
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
Required Work Experience:
Direct – No experience required
Recommended Work Experience:
Technologist – 1 year Pediatric Radiologic Technologic
Basic Life Support CPR for Healthcare Providers (BLS-HCP) – American Heart Association, Radiologic Technologist License (RTL) – Arkansas Department of Health
R.T.(R) – American Registry of Radiology Technologist (ARRT)
1. Demonstrates increasing knowledge of correct & acceptable radiographic techniques & positioning, in operating all equipment and sets up room/equipment appropriate for exam ordered.
2. Is learning to complete patient screening with attention to pregnancy, contrast and any contraindications, as well as understanding and utilizing contrast forms for contrast exams.
3. Utilize designated communication devices and respond appropriately.
4. Demonstrates increasing knowledge of all emergency equipment/supplies.
5. Raises concerns related to patient care, patient safety or patient satisfaction to supervisor and leadership in a timely manner.
6. Ensures work area is properly maintained.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
Covid vax and booster required. We are a no tobacco use workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in