Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Keller Williams Realty & they are Hiring Candidates for Real Estate Agent
Company Name : Keller Williams Realty
Company Location : Shawnee, KS 66217
Job Position : Real Estate Agent
Job Category : Jobs in Kansas
Job Description :
Keller Williams Legacy Partners in Shawnee is expanding. We are looking to hire and train a select group of motivated Realtors. If you are looking to build a career in real estate, or looking to take your existing career to the next level, there is no better place to start than the #1 Real Estate Brokerage in the world.
At KW You Can:
- Make a six-figure sales income
- Have a flexible schedule
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere
- Work independently, with no bosses or mandatory meetings
- Find the best free training and support (no previous experience necessary)
In Order to Join Our Team, You Must:
- Be willing and able to obtain a real estate license
- Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your sales business
As a Real Estate Agent, You Will Be:
- Networking and prospecting, using KW’s proven systems and models
- Showing properties and working with home buyers
- Marketing properties and working with home sellers
- Phone duty answering phones for new business
- Negotiating contracts
- Sales- Management
- Host Open House Parties
- Team building- Profit Share
- Business Development
Description of Duties:
* Develops property listings by building rapport and reaching out to potential sellers; meeting potential sellers in community activities.
* Lists property by examining property; recommending improvements that will enhance salability; coordinating with appraisers to set a selling price; closing a contract.
* Develops buyers by meeting potential buyers in community activities; greeting drop-ins; placing advertisements; responding to inquiries.
*Closes sales by understanding buyers’ requirements; matching requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations; writing a contract.
*Updates job knowledge by studying listings; visiting properties; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional and community organizations.
Skills/Qualifications: Understanding the Customer, Prospecting Skills, People Skills, Problem Solving, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Legal Compliance, Independence, Professionalism, Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiations
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Reviews and resolves all title issues.
- Secure signed title examination or commitment.
- Order releases or transfers.
- Check legal description and Seller’s name against title commitment for legal documents.
- Check sales price on Purchase and Sale agreement and match the HUD.
- Verify premiums and all fees are calculated correctly on HUD.
- Confirm loan check is “good funds”.
- Resolve all curative issues.
- Have releases or transfers sent to appropriate parties.
- Check Settlement Statement against disbursement sheet to make sure correct charges have been paid to the correct payees.
- Have knowledge and be able to perform all Processing Assistants duties as needed.
- Cover in any department when shorthanded.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $35,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Work from home
- Self-determined schedule
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Real Estate License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in