Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Fairfield Collision Center & they are Hiring Candidates for Receptionist
Company Name : Fairfield Collision Center
Company Location : Fairfield, CT 06825
Job Position : Receptionist
Job Category : Jobs in Connecticut
Job Description :
The Fairfield Collision Center is looking for a knowledgeable and friendly Receptionist to join our dealership team and deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
JOIN OUR TEAM
At Penske Automotive Group (PAG), we strive to create a positive and challenging workplace that promotes excellence and achievement, and we aim to deliver the very best experience possible to our customers. We are looking for dedicated and motivated professionals who share that same passion to join our team.
Imagine working in a professionally and financially satisfying job where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our organization and customers every day. As a Receptionist, you are the dealership’s front line and first impression. You will professionally and courteously greet and help connect customers by phone or in person with our dealership team to ensure an excellent customer experience.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Fortune 500 company, ranked among the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine
- Consistently recognized by Automotive News as among the “Best Dealerships to Work For.”
- Comprehensive benefits program, including health care options (medical, dental and vision) and 401k savings and retirement plan with company match.
- Training, resources and opportunities for career growth and advancement, tailored to individual performance, experience and interests.
- Values-driven culture built on integrity, professionalism, excellence and teamwork.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive “team-player” attitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Prompt assistance to customers with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE
- Commitment: Ensure our customers have a world-class car-buying experience at every step along their journey.
- Service: Assist customers and vendors by phone or in person to find the support they’re looking for, and route them promptly to the appropriate team member.
- Authenticity: Connect with customers about their vehicle questions in a professional manner that reflects understanding, clarity and accuracy, and courtesy.
- Collaboration: Support the dealership sales and service team during events, service rush hours and as otherwise needed onsite, often during non-traditional hours.
- Technical Expertise: Capably manage telephone switchboards to handle customer calls, and enter basic customer demographic information into the sales control system as required.
APPLY WITH US!
If you are ready for a rewarding career with competitive compensation and benefits, and opportunities to excel and advance, consider joining the Penske Automotive Group organization. Our interview process typically includes a phone interview, several in-person interviews, background check, reference check, driving record review and a drug screen. Be a part of the best customer experience team in the automotive industry… apply with us today!
Penske Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug- and alcohol-free workplace. All applicants must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in