Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Keystone Advisors LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Receptionist Office Assistant
Company Name : Keystone Advisors LLC
Company Location : Gulfport, MS
Job Position : Receptionist Office Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in Mississippi
Job Description :
Keystone Advisors is an independent Certified Public Accounting firm that specializes in providing Financial Advisory Solutions, Technology Management, Administrative Support Services, Accounting and Auditing Services, Business Performance and Transformation Solutions, Program Management Support, Budget Support, Interim CFO Solutions and Staff Augmentation Services to Government Agencies, Corporate Entities and leading Accounting and Audit firms in Chicago, Washington, DC, Alexandria, VA, and other metropolitan areas.
Keystone is looking for a Receptionist Office Assistant to join our team providing clerical support in various administrative areas to the United States Attorney’s Office in Gulfport, Mississippi.
Job Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Receive visitors, answer, and transfer phone calls.
- Respond to questions and other inquiries from staff members, visitors and the public.
- Sort and deliver incoming mail and send outgoing mail.
- Schedule appointments using Microsoft Outlook and receive customers or visitors.
- Produce and edit a variety of written documents utilizing various word processing software including word, excel and access from handwritten draft, edited copy, or electronic files created by another staff member
- Copy, file, and update paper and electronic documents
- Collect information and perform data entry
- Serve as the point of contact for maintenance and repairs on equipment including copiers, fax machines and shredders for the Branch office. Report needs for service to the Headquarters office for placement of service call.
- Maintain adequate levels of office supplies and submit orders for additional supplies to the Headquarters office.
- Prepare travel authorizations and travel vouchers in E2 solutions for Branch office personnel verifying expenses to ensure travel is within the client’s established guidelines.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Must have a High school Diploma, undergraduate degree is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of one year of administrative support experience including general receptionist duties and the ability to enter and retrieve data from databases
- General word processing skills including proficient use of Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
- Ability to prepare and correct reports and correspondence.
- Ability to review and analyze data and information from multiple sources.
- Ability to deliver highest quality work under pressure.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401(K) with company match
- Life Insurance
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in