Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Passaic County CASA for Children & they are Hiring Candidates for Recruiter of Volunteers
Company Name : Passaic County CASA for Children
Company Location : Wayne, NJ 07470
Job Position : Recruiter of Volunteers
Job Category : Jobs in New Jersey
Job Description :
Why work for CASA?
*** Amazing family/mission driven environment, work/life balance, professional development, generous PTO, paid bonus week off in holiday season and eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program!***
Passaic County CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) for Children mobilizes community volunteers to serve as advocates for abused and neglected children in foster care. The organization envisions a community where every child has an advocate and the opportunity to thrive.
Consistent with the mission and values of Passaic County CASA for Children, the Community Outreach Coordinator will be primarily responsible for creating and executing a detailed plan to identify, engage and secure an increased number of qualified volunteers to serve as Court Appointed Special Advocates. In conjunction with their recruitment plan, the Outreach Coordinator will align all communication efforts to assist in identifying program improvements to increase volunteer retention and increase donor and partner revenues.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of Annual Recruitment and Communication Plans
- Researches and implements creative ways to market and promote the mission of Passaic County CASA
- Develop pro-active and innovative approaches to sourcing and educating interested persons and companies about Passsaic County CASA
- Pro-actively participates in recruiting potential volunteers outside of the CASA office.
- Assists with the development of creative pieces that target potential volunteers. (Website, postcards, direct mail pieces, flyers etc.).
- Develops a standardized “soft-sell” recruitment approach that can be leveraged at all appropriate Passaic County CASA for Children special events.
- Creates and distributes material on various communication channels (newsletter, website, social media)
- Coordinates the Passaic County CASA Speakers Bureau and Ambassadors program. This includes speaker’s training and securing speaking engagements
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to submit to and pass multiple background checks
- Must have flexibility to work nights/weekends as scheduled for events
- Undergraduate degree (combined education, work experience and results will be considered in lieu of degree)
- 2-3 years experience in sales or marketing; to include Social Media marketing
- Creative thinker with ability to develop innovative recruitment ideas and corresponding presentation materials
- Collaborative influencing style
- Measurable experience in initiating and building professional contacts
- Experience leveraging contacts to identify opportunities for CASA presentations
- Proven skills in organizing and managing information, events and meetings
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to speak to groups of all sizes
- Proven experience in juggling multiple tasks and prioritizing deadlines
- Needs to be confident, flexible and responsible
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Office), embraces technology, database experience a plus
- Experience with marketing analytics; comfortable with identifying, gathering and leveraging data to inform decision making
- Experience with a nonprofit and working with volunteers a plus
- General knowledge of child welfare services
All applications must include a cover letter. Resumes without cover letter will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in