Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Techie Kids Club & they are Hiring Candidates for Recruiting Manager
Company Name : Techie Kids Club
Company Location : Georgia
Job Position : Recruiting Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Georgia
Job Description :
Become the Georgia Recruiting Manager!
We are looking for a Full-Time Recruiting Manager who will oversee recruitment for Techie Kids Club in the state of Georgia. Techie Kids Club headquarters is in Boca Raton, FL., we are consistently hiring teachers across the state of Georgia. Our teachers instruct an average of 4 classes a day to pre-existing schools enrolled in our enrichment program.
About Techie Kids Club
Techie Kids Club is an educator-designed coding and robotics enrichment program that provides weekly classes to preschools throughout Georgia.
Although the Techie Kids Club headquarters is in Boca Raton, FL., we hire teachers across the state of Florida, Texas, Illinois and Georgia.
Required Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead recruiting, selection, and retention strategies in the state of Georgia.
- Work in conjunction with the leadership team to recruit and hire teachers for Techie Kids Club within Georgia.
- Responsible for reviewing resumes, conducting initial interviews and referring applicants to the Georgia Regional Director.
- Update site with current job posting information.
- Confer with management to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Assess job descriptions; review the classification of positions and rewrite as needed.
- Research and Input for promotional needs of the company
Recommended Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years of previous experience.
- Previous experience related to employee engagement and/or recruitment.
- Strong Microsoft Office and computer skills including Outlook.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in planning, prioritizing, and executing multiple tasks.
- Work independently and in cooperation with leadership team with flexibility to manage competing demands and changing priorities
Why become a Recruiting Manager:
- Excellent Work Life Balance
- Competitive compensation
Kid Orange Tech/Techie Kids Club is an EOE- Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-Time
Starting Pay: $60,000 annually
Learn more about us by visiting our website www.techiekidsclub.com
All interviews are conducted online.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 2 years
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Recruiting: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in