Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Creswell Health and Rehabilitation & they are Hiring Candidates for Registered Nurse (RN)
Company Name : Creswell Health and Rehabilitation
Company Location : Creswell, OR 97426
Job Position : Registered Nurse (RN)
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
New Wage Range $40 to $55 per hour
Prestige Care is very excited to announce our new medical benefits starting 1/1/23!
Beginning in January 2023, our low monthly premium payments for employees and dependents will be as follows:
- Employee Only: $75/month
- Employee & Spouse: $200/month
- Employee & Family: $300/month
In addition to low monthly insurance costs, our new medical benefits for employees include:
- A choice of health insurance plans – Kaiser Permanente or Regence BlueCross BlueShield
- Yearly deductible costs starting at $800 and max out-of-pocket costs starting at $2,000
- Preventative care covered at 100%
- Generic pharmacy medications covered at 100%
In addition to lower monthly insurance costs (meaning more money in your pocket) we pride ourselves on creating a strong team dynamic that focuses on our four core values of respect, integrity, commitment and trust.
If you’re looking for a nursing position that provides autonomy, room for growth, mentorship, and more, we’d love to talk!
What does the Registered Nurse (RN) do?
Simply put, this is the jump off point to a long and fruitful nursing career in the senior care space. You will be assisting with the delivery of nursing services to our residents, including oversight and direction for other healthcare providers including LPNs, CNAs, and other caregivers. This RN Registered Nurse role is a dynamic one, where every day is different, and will allow you to hone and craft your nursing skills to make you a better caregiver. You will be receiving a ton of training and development by our clinical leadership teams so you can offer the best in care to our residents.
In this job, every day you will…
1. Maintain and support good working processes for care staff ensuring continuation of services to residents.
2. Supervise non-professional staff in the daily delivery of resident care, scheduling job assignments and develops nursing unit priorities and assists in identifying substitutes for staff absences.
3. Prepares new admissions, transfers, and discharges, providing direct resident care as determined by resident condition.
4. Complete treatments and procedures, as ordered by the resident’s care plan, and within scope of practice and related training while observing resident condition and reporting changes to physician and Resident Care Manager and/or Director of Nursing.
5. Evaluate and record residents needs and responses to medications and administers medications as ordered by the physician and directs medication aides accordingly.
6. Monitors resident skin condition and reports changes or new problems to physician and Resident Care Manager and monitors residents on alert status.
7. Completes incident forms, transcribes and carries out physician orders and notifies family and physician as directed.
8. Documents all pertinent information on interdisciplinary notes and 24-Hour D.N.S. report form, and documents medications, treatments and procedures performed on appropriate records.
Education & Experience you need to qualify:
- Must have a current, unencumbered RN license in the state or the ability to obtain one.
- Associate Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Excellent written and oral communication and motivational skills are essential to success.
- Ability to creatively problem-solve in both resident care and employee management situations.
- Must be able to perform the essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodations.
- 1 year working in geriatric nursing, including experience with medication administration, delivery systems and pharmacies is preferred but not required.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Registered Nurse (RN) role and what can we offer you?
The Registered Nurse role is truly unique at Prestige Care, and give you the experience and skills you may not be able to obtain at other companies. Consider what we can offer you:
- We are a 35+ year old, family owned and operated organization that has a strong promote from within culture. We have a defined career path for you to take, if you want to move up.
- Many locations so you can move up sooner, into leadership roles, where you can have greater job titles, make more money, and have a larger impact.
- Robust and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, EAP, 401k match, employer paid life and disability insurance, and more.
- Accessible and engaging local and regional nursing support staff to bounce ideas off of, get additional guidance + training, and partnership to allow you to be a high performer.
- Lots of training and support from the Resident Care Managers, Staff Development Coordinators, and Directors of Nursing.
Ways you can advance beyond the Registered Nurse (RN) role:
Once you master this role, you could consider the Charge Nurse, Staff Development Coordinator, Resident Care Manager, Director of Nursing, or Health Services Director (Assisted Living) jobs with Prestige Care.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED – At Prestige, it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us different.
Prestige is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
In adherence with state & federal mandates, Prestige Care team members are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as an condition of employment, unless a team member qualifies and receives an approved religious or medical exemption.
Job Types: Full-time, PRN, Permanent
Pay: $40.00 – $55.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- Rehabilitation center
- RN License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in