Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Masonic Pathways & they are Hiring Candidates for Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Nurse
Company Name : Masonic Pathways
Company Location : Alma, MI 48801
Job Position : Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Nurse
Job Category : Jobs in Michigan
Job Description :
Michigan Masonic Home
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Nurse
12 Hour RN Shifts:
· Day Shifts: 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
· Night Shifts: 6:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
· Includes every other weekend shifts.
· Includes every other holiday shifts – 6 recognized holidays per year.
Full Time: Three (3) 12 hour shifts per week / 72 hours per 2-week period
Part Time: One (1) 12 hour shifts per week / 24 hours per 2-week period
Two (2) 12 hour shifts per week / 48 hours per 2-week period
Contingent/Casual/PRN: A minimum of four (4) 12 hour shifts per month which includes two (2) weekend shifts.
Why Work Here:
Michigan Masonic Home is looking for a talented, compassionate, and hard-working Registered Nurses (RN) that are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to serve the residents they care for. Everyday Michigan Masonic Home provides exciting opportunities to learn and grow at our beautiful facility and campus!
Responsibilities Will Include:
· The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for delivering resident care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation in accordance with established policies and procedures.
· The RN collaborates with the healthcare team to ensure effective care delivery that achieves desired resident outcomes.
· The RN provides oversight and supervision of resident care delivered by other members of the healthcare team (e.g., CNAs, LPNs, Unit Assistants).
· The RN performs in a manner that maintains accountability for practice consistent with licensure scope and regulatory requirements.
· The RN also performs related duties as required to meet the Mission, Vision and Values of Michigan Masonic Home.
· The RN reports to the Unit Manager and is part of a large healthcare team.
· A graduate of an associate or bachelor’s degree in nursing program.
· A valid State of Michigan RN license.
· Current CPR certificate or obtain within 6 months of hire.
· A new graduate or experienced RN qualifies for this position.
Located in the friendly community of Alma, MI, Michigan Masonic Home is a not‑for‑profit continuing care retirement community offering independent and assisted living, short‑stay rehabilitation, skilled nursing, and memory care services to more than 400 residents.
Michigan Masonic Home is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Per diem
Pay: $42.39 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Alma, MI 48801: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in