Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in PenFed Credit Union & they are Hiring Candidates for (Remote) Data Analyst, Capital Markets – Eugene Oregon
Company Name : PenFed Credit Union
Company Location : Eugene, OR 97401
Job Position : (Remote) Data Analyst, Capital Markets – Eugene Oregon
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and our communities. We exist to help our members realize their full potential, educate and encourage their dreams, and make every effort to follow our mission and help our members “do better.” Joining PenFed is more than being an employee; it’s about being a part of the PenFed family.
PenFed is hiring a (Remote) Analyst, Capital Markets at one of the following locations: Tysons, Virginia; San Antonio, Texas; Eugene, Oregon; or Omaha, Nebraska. The primary purpose of this job is to support the treasury and capital markets functions within PenFed, and any other tasks assigned to this role. The incumbent is expected to gain exposure and overview of all the capital markets activities in a short amount of time and is expected to contribute to the activities of the team.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Analyze data to support business decisions using advanced data analytics tools such as Excel, VBA, SAS, R, Python, Tableau etc.
- Identify, collect, and analyze behavioral/performance data using the PenFed’s data warehouse as well as external sources.
- Manage, enhance, and execute data preparation processes for segmentation, forecasting, predictive modeling, and management reporting.
- Support the Financial Planning and Analysis during monthly estimation, quarterly reforecast, and annual budget.
- Collaborate with Product, Credit Risk, Marketing, Finance, IT, and other internal business functions to obtain quantitative and qualitative data of business process and provide insights to business results.
- Use data science tools and techniques to perform portfolio analysis of loans purchased from third parties and publish loan production and performance reports.
- Provide administrative support for loan sales and loan purchases.
- Prepare and publish the monthly department production and performance dashboard.
- Prepare formal written analysis for senior management.
- Participates in related special projects as assigned by senior management.
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience from a financial institution or consulting.
- Extensive experience with programming in a statistical programming language such as SAS, R, or Python and data base query tools such as SQL and Tableau.
- Experience with executing in a fast-paced, project-based work environment.
- Demonstrated potential for project leadership.
- Demonstrated proactive mindset with strong independent problem-solving skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- This position will not supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
- There are no additional certifications required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Ability to travel to various worksites and be on-call may be required.
Special Message Regarding COVID 19
PenFed is continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to help us serve our 2 million members both here and around the world. In light of the current situation with COVID-19, we have modified our hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order to comply with applicable current local and state guidance.
Established in 1935, PenFed today is one of the country’s strongest and most stable financial institutions with over 2 million members and over $26 billion in assets. We serve members in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Guam, Puerto Rico and Okinawa. We are federally insured by NCUA and we are an Equal Housing Lender. We are available to members worldwide, via the web, seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match, on-site fitness facilities at our larger locations, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 240-224-4256.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in