Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in ARRI Rental & they are Hiring Candidates for Rental Operations Specialist
Company Name : ARRI Rental
Company Location : Atlanta, GA 30331
Job Position : Rental Operations Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Georgia
Job Description :
ARRI Rental, the premier Rental House for professional motion picture Camera and Lighting equipment, is looking for a Rental Operations Specialist to work in our Atlanta, GA office.
The Rental Operations Specialist is responsible for oversight of the preparation and execution of all camera rental orders, transfers, accessory orders and camera checkouts. Coordinates shipping and receiving of equipment with the Rental office to ensure all aspects of the order are executed throughout the process. Works closely with clients to ensure they have the best possible customer service experience. Reviews and ensures all orders/transfers are accurate and dispatched in a timely manner. Maintain oversight of both outbound and inbound equipment contracts ensuring variances are complete and missing and damage reports are finalized in a timely manner within company protocol.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Ensure all orders, accessory orders, transfers and camera checkouts are pulled in advance, QC checked and ready for prep or shipping.
· Dispatch client’s equipment.
· Ensure sub-rental items are properly accounted for and dispatched.
· Review daily operational reports for orders and warehouse tasks and ensure all issues are resolved.
· Effectively communicate to relevant departments regarding all stages of checkouts, transfers and orders.
· Work closely with Rental Manager to ensure all orders, transfers, checkouts and client requests are executed in a timely manner within company protocol.
· Assist with domestic and international shipping via FedEx when necessary.
· Assist in annual physical inventory and cycle counts.
· Perform other related tasks as directed by the Rental Manager.
· Ensure facility is kept clean and assets are kept in a secure area at the end of each day.
To be considered you must possess the following skills/abilities:
The Rental Operations Specialist is required to have a minimum of a high school diploma (college education a plus) as well as a minimum 2 years of relevant industry experience with previous experience in the entertainment industry rental required.
· Familiarity with PC, MAC, R2 Rental software a plus.
· Exceptional customer service and communication skills, strong computer skills, critical thinking abilities.
· Strong ability to understand ARRI Rental project structure and contracts to ensure rental items are accurately dispatched.
· Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multitask are required.
· Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with staff or clients.
· Must be computer literate with a strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs especially Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as MAC proficiency.
· Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, in English in a professional manner.
· Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments is required.
· Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills a must.
· Driver’s license with clean record required.
If you are someone who possesses these skills and are up to the challenge, we are looking for you. We truly value our staff and offer the benefits to prove it: medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401k, vacation, sick and personal leave, etc. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set. In order to be considered please include your salary requirement.
ARRI requires all new employees working in its facilities or interacting with other employees or persons to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19and new employees must provide proof they are fully vaccinated prior to the first day of employment. Individuals may seek a medical or a religious exemption to the vaccination requirement.
ARRI Rental is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 – $32.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Atlanta, GA 30331: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in