Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in LGE Design Build & they are Hiring Candidates for Research Analyst
Company Name : LGE Design Build
Company Location : Phoenix, AZ 85008
Job Position : Research Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in Arizona
Job Description :
The Research Analyst will be responsible for various projects pertaining to market analysis, and special projects. The Commercial Real Estate Research Analyst will work closely with the Business Development Department and will report directly to the Vice President of Operations.
Functions of Position
- Research and analyze market information through internal and external sources
- Work to develop the appropriate business intelligence analytics, reports, and tools to effectively deliver business insights.
- Assist in providing nationwide data as needed, relating to all property sectors of business to included but not limited to hospitality, industrial, retail etc.
- Maintain and develop system databases
- Tracking transactions through due diligence, AZBEZ, CoStar, brokerage firms, city websites and subcontractors.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including sales team, to execute research plan
- Develop a strong relationship with internal and external clients and facilitate the use of research as a differentiator to attract and retain business
- Aid in the preparation of the various monthly reports and presentations
- Foster a positive and effective customer and team-oriented work environment that facilitates collaborative relationships with all the various departments.
- Participate in special projects and performing additional duties as needed
The Research Analyst should possess the following attributes:
- TEAM Spirit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Business or Finance preferred but not required
- Experience in commercial real estate and development preferred but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Adobe
- Proven verbal/written communication and organizational and time-management skills
- Decision Making: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency, and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Problem Solving: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure own behavior and the behavior of others are consistent with these standards and align with the values of the organization
The Market Analyst will report to the Vice President of Operations
Annual review by Vice President of Operations to include peer input. Review will be based on interactions and engagement with the TEAM, evidence of how you demonstrate company values, ability to manage workload and competency in the execution of your duties. A positive attitude, interactions with clients, and team spirit will have a lot to do with the overall review.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the Team.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Phoenix, AZ 85008: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Phoenix, AZ 85008
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in