Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Private Health Management & they are Hiring Candidates for Research Associate
Company Name : Private Health Management
Company Location : Vermont
Job Position : Research Associate
Job Category : Jobs in Vermont
Job Description :
Private Health Management (PHM) is a distinctive healthcare company providing clinically sophisticated health memberships, complex care management, and health risk advisory services.
Whether managing routine and preventative care or addressing serious or complex conditions, PHM’s rigorous integrated approach facilitates access to the latest information, top specialists, advanced diagnostics, and cutting-edge treatments. We consistently deliver better care and outcomes helping people live healthier, longer lives.
We serve as a committed healthcare champion working directly with individuals and families, and with businesses that provide our services to their employees as a premium benefit. By maintaining independence from all providers and payors, we keep our clients’ interests at the heart of every care decision to achieve the best possible care and outcomes.
We go further to find the best of what’s possible in medicine for individuals, families, and for businesses that make their employees’ health a priority.
About the Role
We are hiring a Research Associate to join our unique in-house Research Services department of PhD, PharmD, and Master’s level scientists focused on getting our clients the best clinical care possible for their specific condition. We are currently looking for a Master’s level scientist who will support our research efforts for clients across a broad range of health conditions.
- Analyze patient medical records, including data extraction and tracking of lab values, symptoms, medication histories, or long-term clinical outcomes.
- Address client inquiries by identifying, reviewing, and analyzing the medical literature, abstracts and presentations from scientific and medical conferences, and other sources across a wide range of clinical and research topics. Summarize findings in a patient-friendly manner.
- Assist in researching, evaluating, and prioritizing diagnostic and treatment options for individual cases. This includes review, analysis, and interpretation of the accepted standard of care, the most recent professional guidelines, and the most current investigational approaches, as well as identifying and connecting with key opinion leaders and other experts in the field of interest, to help guide decision making.
- Assist in the identification and evaluation of potential clinical trials. This includes spreadsheet creation, database searching, identification of supporting evidence, and calling trial sites to help find appropriate clinical trials for our clients.
- Create patient education documents (written reports, presentations, spreadsheets, graphs, charts, etc.) that provide pertinent information related to clinical history, diagnosis, and treatment options.
- Master’s degree and 2-3 years of research experience in a science or healthcare related field
- Experience in infectious disease, immunological/endocrine/dysautonomia disorders, and/or pain management research is a plus
- Ability to target and conduct research thoroughly, including experience reviewing the medical literature (e.g., PubMed, Google Scholar, etc.)
- Ability to creatively solve complex problems both independently and as part of a dynamic team
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, service orientation, and written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to manage and balance the needs of multiple priorities and projects
- Efficient, resourceful, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
The successful candidate will possess:
- High versatility and a desire for a multi-faceted role
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities
- Skills to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- A positive, energetic, client-focused, can-do orientation
- This is a remote role requiring that you live in one of the states where we currently have business operations – (AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, NC, NJ, MT NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, WA).
PHM offers a competitive salary and a broad range of benefits to fit the needs of our diverse workforce. Learn more about us and what working at Private Health Management can mean for you.
Private Health Management Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in