Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Expert Wire Electrical Service & they are Hiring Candidates for Residential Electrician
Company Name : Expert Wire Electrical Service
Company Location : 32129 Dupont Blvd, Dagsboro, DE 19939
Job Position : Residential Electrician
Job Category : Jobs in Delaware
Job Description :
Expert Wire is hiring licensed journey-person electricians in Delaware and Maryland.
Looking to energize your electrician career? Consider this…
The highest earning potential on Delmarva for residential electricians… Expert Wire offers performance based pay up to $50 per hour.
Receive up to 4.6 weeks PTO (Paid Time Off) annually, including: 3 weeks of vacation, seven paid holidays, and 8 hours of community volunteer PTO.
And perhaps the best part… we are a supportive team, working together to achieve more!
Want more out of your electrician career?
We get it. And we want you to come work with Expert Wire.
Demand for electricians is soaring, and we’re ready to see you grow and succeed. At Expert Wire, we’re invested in your future, and we’ll equip you with the training, technology, and tools to get the job done and advance your career with us.
If You’re an experienced electrician…
You know what it’s like to have a homeowner depend on you to get the job done. You also know the challenges electricians can face in the field. We at Expert Wire want to hear your ideas. We’re committed to increasing your skills, so you can take the next step in your career.
We invest in training. We invest in tech and tools. Most importantly, we invest in you, so you can do your best work. Every day.
Shifts available: 5 – 8+ hour days, 4 – 10+ hour days
Our people are focused on growth as individuals and as a team. Our shared core values were written by the team, for the team, and provide guidance for us all to be our best. Learn more about our core values here: https://www.expertwire247.com/employee-experience
We are currently looking for Apprentice, Journeyman and Master Electricians to help grow our business.
Why Choose Expert Wire?
- Competitive hourly pay based upon performance ($62,400 – $114,000)
- Work Life Balance (No dispatching after 8PM)
- 401(k) retirement plan with 3% company matching
- Health Insurance (We cover 50% of your chosen plan)
- Up to 4.6 weeks PTO (Paid Time Off) annually, including: 3 weeks of vacation, seven paid holidays, and 8 hours of community volunteer PTO.
- Company provided uniforms
- Company iPad (We use top of the line software for dispatching)
- NEXSTAR Company – Our employees have access to world class training
- Team-Focused Work Environment
- FUN! We enjoy what we do and celebrate your success!
- WIN! Extra bonus when you receive 5 star reviews from customers
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving our customers as well as the greater good by contributing to local and global causes
- Office Support: We have the dream team of office employees that are dedicated to making your life easier, from materials to dispatch & customer service, to marketing and HR.
- Delaware or Maryland Journeyperson Electrician License (equivalent or better)
- Working knowledge of basic tools drills, pliers, ect.
- Working knowledge of the National Electrical Code
- Basic computer / tablet / smart phone skills
- Proactive and driven attitude
- Team player who can work independently
- Install, maintain, and repair residential and light commercial electrical equipment
- Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine the extent needed repairs
- Identify materials and quantities needed for new and existing repair projects
- Explore customer requests, provide options, price projects using Expert Wire’s Up-Front Pricing Menu, and complete home safety reports.
- Follow established processes and procedures.
- Work safely with concern for self and client.
You Want Benefits?
We’ve Got You Covered.
We think we’re a powerful place to work. That’s because our employees score some awesome benefits that really stand out from all the others.
We’ve got the usual benefits, like these:
- Company Matched 401K Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance
- Bonus Programs
- Paid Training
- 4.6 WEEKS PTO (Paid Time Off) Including: 3 weeks of vacation, seven paid holidays, & 8 hrs. of community volunteer PTO.
- A Very Cool Truck filled with Tools and Technology (Unless you’re in the office. You get a tricked out desk, computer and more!)
Plus, we’ve got a few more benefits to rack up bonus points with you, like these:
- Paid Gym Membership
- Community Volunteer Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonuses
Apply now on Indeed or learn more at https://www.expertwire247.com/employment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 – $50.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Residential Electrical: 4 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Delaware or Maryland Electrical License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in