Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Northern Light Health & they are Hiring Candidates for Resource Aide
Company Name : Northern Light Health
Company Location : 23 North St, Presque Isle, ME 04769
Job Position : Resource Aide
Job Category : Jobs in Maine
Job Description :
Northern Light A.R. Gould
Department: Primary Care – North St PI
Position is located: North Street Healthcare Mall
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
A Resource Aide is responsible for providing support for patients throughout A.R. Gould Hospital. Their role comes with great flexibility, and dependent on skill set, can assist with either adminstrative or clinical duties. Their role is to support and augment treatment provided by licensed professionals. This may include but is not limited to the transport of patients between departments, assisting with rooming of patients, patient mobilization including gait and repositioning in bed, comfort rounding and general physical support in the provision of care to patients. They are the go to “helper” people in a department, essential to organizational functioning and for the flow of patients and family through the organization. It is likely that assigned responsibilities may change from day to day, or even hour to hour. The most essential characteristics for these employees are compassion, kindness, flexibility, adaptability, and willing to support the entire healthcare team, regardless of the department assigned to. This role is often filled by pre-professionals seeking to expand their skill set.
1. Assist licensed and professional staff in the day-to-day operations and care of patients, including attending to patients needing companionship and redirection to assure patient safety. 2. Transport patient to other departments for testing, treatments. Daily patient mobilization- up to chair, ambulation in hallway Patient activities as guided by Swing Coordinator and activities personnel Ensure patients are out of bed for meals Assist wound team with repositioning, supplies, compliance rounding Patient comfort rounding- snacks, drinks, blanket Assist with call bell response Support professional staff by assisting with room preparation, restocking, cleaning, charge posting, etc.
- Behaves with Integrity and Builds Trust: Acts consistently in line with the core values, commitments and rules of conduct. Leads by example and tells the truth. Does what they say they will, when and how they say they will, or communicates an alternate plan.
- Cultivates Respect: Treats others fairly, embraces and values differences, and contributes to a culture of diversity, inclusion, empowerment and cooperation.
- Demonstrates Emotional Intelligence: Exhibits a high level of self-awareness, self-management, other awareness and relationship management. Conducts themselves in an empathic, appropriate way, with a sense of humor and stimulates a collaborative work environment. Is respectful of the attitudes, feelings, or circumstances of others and aware of the influence of their own behavior on them. Is aware of relevant social, political, system, and professional trends and developments and uses this information for the organization’s benefit.
- Exercises Sound Judgment & Decision Making: Understands and processes complex information, which allows for appropriate and accountable conclusions. Does not react too quickly or slowly. Balances facts, goals, and potential approaches taking the appropriate criteria into account. Makes active decisions and commits oneself by communicating confidently and respectfully.
- Fosters Accountability: Creates and participates in a work environment where people hold themselves and others accountable for processes, results and behaviors. Takes appropriate ownership not only of successes but also mistakes and works to correct them in a timely manner. Demonstrates understanding that we all work as a team and the quality and timeliness of work impacts everyone involved.
- No previous experience required.
- Practices Compassion: Exhibits genuine care for people and is available and ready to help; displays a deep awareness of and strong willingness to relieve the suffering of others.
- No Minimum Requirement
- Prolonged periods of standing.
- Lifting, moving and loading 30 to 50 pounds.
- Potential exposure to diseases or infections.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in