Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Mutual of Omaha Mortgage & they are Hiring Candidates for Retail Mortgage Loan Officer
Company Name : Mutual of Omaha Mortgage
Company Location : Salt Lake City, UT 84044
Job Position : Retail Mortgage Loan Officer
Job Category : Jobs in Utah
Job Description :
Are you currently a productive loan officer wanting to take your business to the next level? If so, join the team at Mutual of Omaha Mortgage. We are part of the iconic brand and nationally recognized Fortune 300 company that has been in business over 100 Years!
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is inspired by hometown values and a commitment to being responsible and caring for each other. We exist for the benefit of our customers and employees.
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is a full-service lending company offering both Forward and Reverse Mortgage products including a complete line of residential mortgage, refinancing, specialty, and HECM loans. We are a FannieMae, FreddieMac and GinnieMae approved seller/servicer.
We employ a knowledgeable staff of experienced Loan Officers with an operations team that is second to none. If you are interested in joining a team that promotes from within and works together toward a common goal of helping customers with their mortgage needs, please review and apply for our opening below!
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage offers a highly competitive rate and compensation package. Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, company paid life insurance, 401K with a generous employer match and additional benefits such as Free Legal Services and an Employee Loan Program. Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage diverse, talented, qualified applicants to apply.
The LO plays an important role in the organization by performing a number of activities related to the company’s retail branch operations functions. The role is primarily responsible, under intermittent supervision, for fostering quality relationships with realtors and borrowers while completing the origination processing of loan applications, providing loan disclosures, and reviewing files for completeness, accuracy, and adherence to all guidelines.
- Promote Mutual of Omaha’s competitive mortgage products, services and programs.
- Render exemplary customer service while acting as the primary contact for clients and realtors
- Identify the current and future needs of your clients to help them protect their financial kingdom.
- Deliver answers to questions relating to the client’s application for all parties concerned.
- Ensure that all timelines are met and communicated to all parties concerned.
- Gather and review necessary application loan documentation.
- Problem solve to ensure timely closing.
- Comply with company and regulatory rules.
- Participate in activities that will generate more business
- Stay abreast of industry trends; serve as a knowledge source for clients and realtors regarding available loan programs and guidelines
- Maintain minimum standards for production and quality
- Current or previous loan officer experience.
- Product knowledge and understanding of the Mortgage Business
- Energetic, outgoing, and persuasive. Demonstrated ability to cultivate and develop relationships with realtors, builders, attorneys, accountants, etc.
- Possess the ability to quickly identify customer’s goals and objectives.
- Strong ability and passion for closing deals and negotiating.
- Is an ambitious professional who is motivated by the opportunity for advancement and uncapped earnings potential.
- Flexible and adaptable, learns and reacts quickly in a fast-paced environment, able to multi-task.
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Proven recent history of meeting loan production requirements.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in