Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Trans Ash & they are Hiring Candidates for Safety Specialist (Marshall Steam Station)
Company Name : Trans Ash
Company Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Position : Safety Specialist (Marshall Steam Station)
Job Category : Jobs in North Carolina
Job Description :
Founded in 1960, Trans Ash is a rapidly growing civil land construction & environmental company. This position will be located at the Marshall Steam Station in Sherills Ford, North Carolina.
$75,000 – $110,000 / year
Quarterly Bonus Program
Trans Ash offers long-term construction project stability.
Trans Ash offers an excellent team culture and professional growth opportunities.
Our benefits package includes the following:
- United Health Care Copay Plan- 100% Company Paid Option
- Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
- Monthly Vehicle Wash Allowance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability – Company Paid
- Paid Time Off – Accrual starts day 1
- 401K Plan – Company matching after 60 days & fully vested after 1 year
- Life Insurance – Company Paid
- Dental and Vision Insurances
- Annual Boot Allowance- $200 Company Paid
- Company Store Allowance
- Prescription Safety Glasses Allowance- $250 Biannually Company Paid
- Temporary Living Allowance (if applicable)
- Relocation Package Available (if applicable)
- Computer and Cell Phone – Company Paid
Duties include safety, training, compliance, and inspections and audits.
- Administer employee training programs.
- Assist in the design and development of facilities, work areas, and work procedures.
- Makes environmental, health, and safety recommendations.
- Ensures compliance with all environmental, health, and safety regulations, and keeps abreast of any changes to laws and regulations that impact the organization.
- Investigate reported accidents, incidents, and near misses. Evaluate current best practices and then prepare reports and implement corrective actions.
- Develop relationships with our customers at the local and corporate levels to promote and incorporate the company s safety program.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 4-year Degree In Environmental, Health, and Safety is a positive.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Civil Construction field.
- Safety Professional designation and/or OSHA 500/510 Certifications preferred.
- Strong written, verbal communications and teaching skills.
- Position requires knowledge of job safety analysis, job instructions training, and ability to write Site Specific Safety Plans and job hazard analysis (JHA s).
- Must have strong computer skills using Microsoft Windows, Outlook Email, and MS Excel and MS Word programs. MS PowerPoint experience is also preferred.
- DOT Compliance experience.
- 5-10 years of experience as a dedicated safety professional.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, lifting.
- Ability to lift up to 49 pounds, climb, operate vehicles and small equipment.
- Must be able to work in a construction environment including possible inclement weather.
- Must have a valid driver s license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug test, MVR, and background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Trans Ash is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. In keeping with this commitment, we strive to ensure that our application process is accessible to everyone.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who has a need for an accommodation request, you can contact us via email at [email protected] or via phone at (513) 733-4770. When calling, ask to speak to Human Resources and state the reason for your call. If requested to leave a message, please include the Job Posting Title and location for the position in which you are applying.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision:
Trans Ash, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint to charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in