Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Prism Pharmaceutical & they are Hiring Candidates for Sales Account Representative – Pharmaceutical (Entry Level)
Company Name : Prism Pharmaceutical
Company Location : South Field, MI
Job Position : Sales Account Representative – Pharmaceutical (Entry Level)
Job Category : Jobs in Michigan
Job Description :
If you are an Entry Level candidate looking to enter a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep career, this is a great opportunity for you. Our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team supports our healthcare provider clients by providing innovative clinical information about pharmaceutical products, educational information, clinical trailing programs and resources. Our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team members support healthcare providers and healthcare systems meet the goals of increasing quality healthcare for their patients.
The Pharmaceutical Sales Rep is a key member of the team and plays a critical role in supporting our customer centric business model. The Pharmaceutical Sales Rep role is responsible for working with the Regional Sales Manager to understand and identify Health Care Provider (HCP) customer needs, support pull-through activities relative to the customer strategy and ensure better health outcomes to healthcare professionals and their patients.
The pharmaceutical industry job market is growing and glowing within the United States. Expansion in the pharmaceutical sector shows pharmaceutical employment expanding at a greater rate than the economy, signaling impressive opportunities for those looking to enter this high paying industry. According to some recent estimates there are more than 5.5 million people working in the pharmaceutical industry. The global pharmaceutical / biotech market size is estimated to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 13.9. The pandemic has positively impacted the pharmaceutical market by propelling a rise in opportunities and advancements for drug development, manufacturing, marketing and sales.
Our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Position – Non-Experienced or Experienced
As one of our Pharmaceutical Sales Reps you will assumes responsibility for achieving sales goals by implementing marketing and sales strategies aimed at effectively selling and promoting the product portfolio of healthcare products to (HCPs) and other office staff.
Essential Functions for the Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Demonstrates pharmaceutical sales competencies on a consistent basis with territory level impact
- Demonstrates understanding of the local payer market including Medicare, Commercial and Medicaid benefit designs, Payer Coverage, Prescription Coverage Requirements, Step Therapy, Coverage Gap, Copays, and Deductibles and the impact on customer decisions
- Demonstrates understanding of pharmaceutical sales territory customer groups and affiliations such as IPAs, Medical Groups, Health Systems, and Local Clinics and uses this to identify business opportunities and tailor approach to customers
- Analyze bidding policies/contracts in order to influence pharmaceutical formulary status, as applicable
- May analyze impact of managed care in the territory and its effect on prescribing decisions, and modify pharmaceutical sales and promotion strategies
- May develop and utilize relationships with specialists, key hospital decision-makers, and other individuals who make or influence the purchasing, prescribing, and/or formulary decisions (and others within the influence map)
- Utilizes understanding of the pharmaceutical sales territory market including current market conditions, competitive market trends, priorities, and patient needs to develop and execute territory business plans
- Demonstrates professionalism and a customer-focused approach with internal and external stakeholders by actively listening, identifying and addressing customers and patients’ needs, and keeping commitments
- Develops and sustains internal pharmaceutical sales relationships by collaborating across functions by proactively sharing appropriate knowledge and business opportunities to impact customers
- Exercises prudent control over samples and other company property in accordance with company pharmaceutical sales rep policies and procedures and legal requirements.
- Demonstrates a clear and thorough understanding of the disease state(s) and its impact on customers and patients including the full range of treatment options available including a detailed knowledge of competitor products
- Participates in and contributes product and disease state knowledge during sales and marketing meetings, training programs, conventions and displays as appropriate
Pharmaceutical Sales Qualifications
- Some college coursework in relevant field
- Sales ability and/or experience
- Must be able to obtain industry credentials and/or certifications
- Self-motivated, driven, enthusiastic candidates with an eagerness to work as a team-player, a self-starter and an independent thinker
- Track record of high integrity and honesty
- Possess the aptitude to work autonomously
- Ability to understand and communicate scientific and technical medical information
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Completion of pharmaceutical sales industry training is essential
- Passion for excellence and willingness to embrace competition
- Demonstrated success in persuasion and ability to influence
- Effective administrative / organizational skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass background, motor vehicle (must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license)
When you join our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from leaders in the health care industry. Our commitment to a team-oriented culture and value-based leadership model provides an environment where our employees can work to their full potential.
We value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in