Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories & they are Hiring Candidates for Sales Engineer
Company Name : Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
Company Location : Billings, MT 59102
Job Position : Sales Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Montana
Job Description :
SEL’s Northwest Sales team seeks a Sales Engineer to work with our Industrial and Utility customers in Montana and Wyoming. In this role, you will be responsible for conveying technical information and solving customer problems through the application of our entire SEL product portfolio. If you are passionate and creative, enjoy building relationships with customers, and interested in providing valuable feedback for product development, then don’t pass up this exciting opportunity.
This position can be located in Billings or Butte, Montana. Opportunity for flexible in-office and work from home schedule.
As a Sales Engineer, a typical day might include the following:
- Managing and developing relationships with SEL customers.
- Understanding the true requirements and objectives of customers. Determine, communicate and deliver the optimal SEL solution that best meets their needs.
- Building and maintaining knowledge of all SEL products and teaching customers SEL technology and innovation.
- Developing, maintaining and delivering upon quarterly orders forecasts and sales goals.
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting industry, competitor and customer trends to the greater SEL organization.
- Working collaboratively to understand and drive the resolution of customer feedbacks and product issues.
- Liaising between customers, contracts & risk, and accounts receivable to facilitate commercial relationships.
- Utilizing business tools to maintain customer relationship information, opportunity tracking and sales activities.
- Following and applying SEL Values, Principles of Operation, and World-Class Manufacturing principles.
- Understand. Create. Simplify.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job might be for you if you have the following qualifications:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or related engineering discipline, or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience in technical sales
- 3 or more years of experience in an electrical engineering or technical sales environment (flexible)
- Demonstrated success working in a customer facing role
- Ability to travel 30-60% within the Montana and Wyoming territory
- Effective and engaging communication skills
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Fluent in local language and business practices
- Background check results satisfactory to SEL
- Negative drug test result(s)
- Experience using SEL products
- Utility and Industrial industry experience
An Award Winning Company
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL) has earned a reputation for quality, reliability, integrity, and service. This has enabled us to expand within both the electric utility and industrial markets in many different industries, markets, and geographies around the world.
Communication with Applicants
SEL sends an initial e-mail response to all applicants at time of résumé or CV submittal. If you do not receive this communication, please check your SPAM filter and make sure your system is not blocking e-mails from SEL. It is important that you ensure your receipt of this e-mail as SEL may communicate future position updates via e-mail.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $165,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Billings, MT 59102: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Billings, MT 59102
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in