Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in SonicAire & they are Hiring Candidates for Sales Manager
Company Name : SonicAire
Company Location : Oregon
Job Position : Sales Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
Compensation: $75,000 – $85,000 base salary + Commission
Benefits: SonicAire offers a generous benefits package including Health / Dental /Vision, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401k, and more!
Perks: Mileage reimbursement + fully paid travel expenses for all work-related travel (this role requires 50% travel)
The success of the person in this position is in direct correlation to their ability to live out SonicAire’s Core Values:
- Humble: Great team players lack excessive ego or concerns about status. They are quick to point out the contributions of others and slow to seek attention for their own. They share credit, emphasize team over self, and define success collectively rather than individually.
- Hungry: Hungry people are always looking for more. More things to do. More responsibility to take on. Hungry people almost never have to be pushed by a manager to work harder because they are self-motivated and diligent. They are constantly thinking about the next step and the next opportunity and they loathe the idea that they might be perceived as slackers.
- People Smart: The ability to be interpersonally appropriate and aware. They tend to know what is happening in a group situation and how to deal with others in the most effective way. They ask good questions, listen to what others are saying, and stay engaged in conversations intently. They have good judgment and intuition around the subtleties of group dynamics and the impact of their words and actions.
- Grateful: Grateful people express sincere appreciation often and use details to convey authenticity. Grateful people reframe a loss as a potential gain, a conflict as an opportunity, and a mistake as something to learn from.
Summary for Territory Sales Manager:
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for improving SonicAire’s market position and achieving financial growth goals. This person is an integral member of SonicAire’s sales team and works closely with the National Sales Manager to develop sales strategy and long-term organizational goals. In addition, he/she builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes quote opportunities, and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. The primary goal for this position is to build and cultivate leads, convert them to prospects, and move them to become SonicAire customers. Specific goals and revenue targets will be discussed during the interview process and refined prior to joining SonicAire.
Territory Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Achieve, and endeavor to exceed, assigned territory sales goals through direct sales efforts targeting both existing and new customers.
- Assist the VP Sales in sales planning efforts that are integrated with management directives and processes employed within the company.
- Provide collaborative leadership and communication to the sales organization and counsel to the VP Sales and Marketing in implementing sales organization objectives that appropriately reflect SonicAire business goals.
- Identify opportunities for new sales and take initiative and responsibility for getting the job done.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team and other stakeholders to ensure exemplary customer service and
- Prioritize use of CRM tool in support of sales organization productivity.
- Directly educate engineering and safety consultants in territory and/or customer safety personnel in order to achieve ‘pull-through’ sales.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction and retention before, during, and after the sales cycle.
- Monitor market and competitor activity and provide feedback to the National Sales Manager.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- Assist National Sales Manager and VP Sales in national account activities.
- Ensure timely sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the National Sales Manager.
- Actively participate in trade show activities including display set up, tear down, shipping, and logistical oversight as needed.
- Support lead generation efforts and timely follow-up with prospects.
Territory Sales Manager Qualifications:
- 2-10 years of business development and/or sales in a B2B environment.
- Four-year degree is a plus!
- Familiarity with the Sandler System of Selling a huge plus!
- High level of comfort and confidence in spending time with Plant Managers, CEOs, CFOs, COOs, and heads of procurement in companies of all sizes.
- Ability to think strategically and to understand clients’ underlying business and organizational issues and align strategies to support these.
- Strong problem-solving skills: identification, solution, execution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong teamwork orientation; understands that client’s best interests are served through smooth, seamless service delivery.
- Must be a hunter who has brought on new business and successfully handled the full sales cycle all the way through to account management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing large, complex projects.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) and CRM Software.
- Must be able to travel and cover a large territory.
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License as well as a passport.
SonicAire’s Core Focus is to show God’s goodness to our partners and communities through proven fugitive dust solutions that create safer, healthier, and more efficient work environments.
SonicAire equipment is currently utilized in over 2,700 industrial/manufacturing facilities worldwide and we are on track to meet our 10-Year Target of 5,000 facilities by 2028.
SonicAire is a growing company seeking to maintain our entrepreneurial spirit while developing more robust, scalable, and sustainable business processes to support our growth. As such, we utilize the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) to run our company.
A key component of EOS is RPRS – Right Person, Right Seat. All personnel decisions are based on RPRS. Right Person is determined by alignment with SonicAire’s Core Values: Hungry, Humble, People Smart, and Grateful. Right Seat is determined by assessing an individual’s ability to occupy a particular position based on whether or not he/she Gets It, Wants It, and has the Capacity to do it.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in