Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Yale University & they are Hiring Candidates for Security Officer
Company Name : Yale University
Company Location : New Haven, CT 06511
Job Position : Security Officer
Job Category : Jobs in Connecticut
Job Description :
University Job Title
New Haven, CT 06511
Searchable Job Family
Total # of hours to be worked:
Work Days/Hours (Other than Standard)
This job posting is for 24 or 32 hour shifts.
Training will be required for on boarding as a Security Officer. This entails a ten-week training program for 40 hours a week. During this time, you will be required to participate in a four-day bicycle training administered by a certified International Police Mountain Bike Association (IPMBA) instructor.
This posting is to build a pool of potential candidates interested in current or future employment opportunities in the field of Security. Please note your submission will be reviewed and you will be contacted should there be an opportunity to explore your candidacy further.
This job posting is for candidates open to part time shifts ranging from either 24 or 32 hour a week shifts. Yale Security is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. May operate and monitor security control panels alarms, and related security equipment to provide area and visitor surveillance. Patrols assigned area including buildings, indoor and outdoor common areas, garages and other parking areas. Checks for suspicious occurrences, notifying appropriate authorities.
3. Responds to and investigates situations reported to Central Alarm Station. Calls Campus Police or other authorities to investigate suspicious activities or security violations that require intervention.
4. Checks ID cards of persons entering the facility. Refuses to admit persons who cannot show either proper authorization or cause for being admitted. Provides information and directions.
5. Explains rules and regulations. Opens and closes facilities as required, ensuring that users have left the premises. Reports security and general maintenance problems to the proper authorities.
6. May be responsible for Lost-And-Found. Maintains logs and records of occurrences, completes necessary paperwork, and may use computer terminal or mobile device to record activity and input and retrieve data.
7. Strong writing skills to write detailed daily activity and incident reports using computers, mobile devices or written reports
8. May perform other duties as assigned.\\
Required Education and Experience
Required Skill/Ability 1:
Required Skill/Ability 2:
Required Skill/Ability 3:
Required Skill/Ability 4:
Required Skill/Ability 5:
Required Licenses or Certifications
Weekend Hours Required?
Evening Hours Required?
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in