Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Waynes Pest Control & they are Hiring Candidates for Senior Accountant
Company Name : Waynes Pest Control
Company Location : Birmingham, AL 35244
Job Position : Senior Accountant
Job Category : Jobs in Alabama
Job Description :
WHY WORK WITH US?
Waynes is a leader in modern pest control and lawn care with branches throughout Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee. We embody our core values of Integrity, Courage, Perseverance, and Character. We believe that if our employees are happy and fulfilled, they will go above and beyond in delighting our customers. That is the heart of the Waynes philosophy: Every little thing matters. A lot. The Waynes team is always looking at everything that we do to improve the quality of our team and their quality of life so that we can provide a quality service that sets the standard for not just the pest control industry, but the entire service sector.
Waynes is a part of Anticimex Group, with over 8,000 employees in 19 countries around the globe.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Employer-paid life insurance, and short-term disability
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off and 8 paid holidays
Waynes is seeking a Senior Accountant to become a part of our dynamic, collaborative, and growing team. You will report directly to the Controller and work with the finance team.
The Senior Accountant’s responsibilities include various monthly close duties, preparing financial reports and analysis, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, assisting with audit preparations, managing Accounts Payable and performing other accounting tasks as assigned.
To be successful as a Senior Accountant, you should have a solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and strong financial analysis skills. A Senior Accountant should also possess strong Excel skills, be detail-oriented, highly organized, able to work with little to no supervision, possess excellent verbal communication skills and performs well in a fast-paced environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
· Four plus years of general ledger experience.
· Working knowledge of GAAP.
· Strong “customer service” mindset with an affinity for a ‘follow-up/follow-through’style.
· Proactive communicator keeping supervisors, other leaders and their respective team updated.
· Able to manage multiple priorities.
· Strong work ethic, detail oriented, passionate about accounting, pleasant personality.
· Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings which include property tax listings, sales and use, etc.
· Understand and respect needs for confidentiality of company data.
· Ability to work independently and within a team.
· Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
· Quick learner with strong oral and written communication skills.
· Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience is a plus.
· Report to the Controller and work directly with finance team on month-end close, financial planning, budgeting, reporting, analysis, and training.
· Ensure the accuracy, integrity and timeliness of the financial statements and other information reported to internal and external users.
· Complete the monthly financial close process within established timelines.
· Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations within established timelines.
· Finance ad hoc reporting and projects.
· Back up various accounting functions as needed.
· Assist in the development and documentation of standard operating procedures.
· Review and assess department processes and implement recommendations for improvement.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while achieving department goals and objectives.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- GAAP: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in