Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Casa Systems Inc & they are Hiring Candidates for Senior DevOps Engineer
Company Name : Casa Systems Inc
Company Location : Andover, MA 01810
Job Position : Senior DevOps Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA) is 5G, delivering physical, virtual and cloud-native 5G infrastructure and customer premise networking for high-speed data and multi-service communications networks. Our core and edge convergence technology enables public and private networks for both communications service providers and enterprises. Casa Systems™ products deliver higher performance, improved network flexibility and scalability, increased operational efficiency and lower total cost of ownership (TCO). Commercially deployed in more than 70 countries, Casa serves over 475 Tier 1 and regional service providers worldwide. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our collaborative team based at our corporate headquarters in Andover, MA, USA, which is located approximately 30-minutes north of Boston.
The Senior DevOps Engineer will impact the organization by focusing on CI/CD solutions for our suite of 5G Core microservices, providing and maintaining the tools required for fast and reliable pipelines to achieve agile development practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and document CI/CD infrastructure for build, test and release pipelines.
- Develop automated testing infrastructure and SDK tools.
- Design, build and maintain cloud infrastructure.
- Work closely with IT to maintain necessary infrastructure for CI/CD and automated testing workloads.
- Undergraduate degree computer science, electrical engineering or related technical.
- 7+ to 10 years of related software development experience.
- 3 years of experience programming in C/C++, Python and Golang.
- 3+ years of experience with GitLab, Jenkins, TravisCI, Circle Ci, GitLab, BitBucket, Bamboo (1 or 2 of these).
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS, Google Cloud, Rancher, OpenShift and OpenStack.
- Experience with container technologies: Docker, Podman, Buildah, CRI-O, Containerd.
- Experience with Makefiles or CMake or Meson or Bazel.
- Deep understanding of cloud-native architecture.
- Strong understanding of microservices design patterns and cross-cutting concerns.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies, as required.
- Able to work in a team oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Creative and self-motivated.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Able to live Casa’s core values: fun work environment, innovation & risk taking; passion, dedication & perseverance; and honesty & loyalty.
Casa Systems, Inc. offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive benefits and compensation package. Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in