Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in ComTec & they are Hiring Candidates for Senior Quality Assurance Manager
Company Name : ComTec
Company Location : Fort Smith, AR
Job Position : Senior Quality Assurance Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Arkansas
Job Description :
Directly responsible for the Fort Smith Complex facilities. Expected to assist with client facilities in Oklahoma and Arkansas as needs arise. Be confident and competent to interact with all levels of employees. Be able to be communicate and build relationships with customers and auditors. Comfortable interpreting large amounts of data and presenting the trends and truths from the data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Directly responsible for the Fort Smith Complex.
· Expected to work on projects for the entire FSQA group. Included but not limited to generating data trackers, assisting with policy, and training material.
· Assist QA Managers with problem solving and interpreting of data
· Assist in the improvement of safe food manufacturing practices, including the programs of sanitation, GMP (s) and HACCP.
· Attends HACCP, BRC and Food Safety meetings at their facilities.
· Attend Audits at their facilities.
· Lead trainings as needed and serve as a liaison between production and FSQA group when needed.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in a science field; and five to seven years food plant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Reasoning Ability
- Computer Skills
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Must be HACCP trained.
· Must have a thorough understanding of the food business, including supply, slaughter, debone / portion control, and further processing operations, storage, distribution, consumer and customer in regards to safe food practices.
· Must be able to initiate and complete duties in a timely and efficient manner.
· Excellent understanding of SSOP (s), GMP (s), pathogen reduction and HACCP Programs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $88,709.72 – $100,940.26 per year
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Smith, AR: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in