Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Leonardo DRS & they are Hiring Candidates for Senior Systems Engineer
Company Name : Leonardo DRS
Company Location : Bridgeton, MO
Job Position : Senior Systems Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Missouri
Job Description :
Leonardo DRS is a prime contractor, leading technology innovator and supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and defense contractors worldwide. The company specializes in naval and maritime systems, ground combat mission command and network computing, global satellite communications and network infrastructure, avionics systems, and intelligence and security solutions. Additionally, the company builds power systems and electro-optical/infrared systems for a wide range of commercial customers. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Leonardo DRS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A. For additional information on DRS, please visit our website at www.leonardodrs.com
Job ID: 105456
The Leonardo DRS Land Systems business is a recognized leader in the design and integration of complex technologies into new and legacy systems and platforms for global military and commercial customers.
Leonardo DRS is seeking a full-time experienced Systems Engineer responsible for providing technical leadership and working with an integrated product teams to execute an interdisciplinary systems engineering process on complex system development programs. This responsibility includes helping to ensure that the customer’s and stakeholders’ requirements and expectations are satisfied in a high-quality, trustworthy, cost-efficient, and schedule-compliant manner throughout a system’s entire life cycle.Job Responsibilities
- Ability to complete a technical project independently. Review customer specifications and requirements, and develop designs to best support them, including cost as a key design variable.
- Ability to collaborate in major problem resolution efforts and support regaining or attaining customer partnership status.
- Responsible for executing the systems engineering process including requirements analysis and engineering, functional analysis and allocation, architectural design, systems engineering documentation, risk management, verification and validation, and completion of activities on time and budget.
- Support hands-on integration and test activities, if required.
- Support acquisition of hardware and software (or subcontractor services as needed).
- Enforce systems engineering design process and integrate into program plans.
- Support risk and opportunity management.
- Study alternative concepts and use of simulations to predict system performance.
- Responsible for working with a team of diverse engineers on a technical activity and completion of activity on time and budget.
- May use computer-aided engineering or other design/analysis software in the performance of assignments.
- Review customer specifications and requirements, and engineer traceable development requirements to best realize them, including cost as a key design variable.
- Specify and evaluate supplier components, subsystems and services.
- Provide technical knowledge and assistance to other engineers and support personnel.
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization.Job Responsibilities Part IIQualifications
- B.S. Degree in Engineering, Systems Science, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent, and minimum 5 years of experience.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, written and oral.
- Demonstrated experience with modern systems engineering principles and practices.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to obtain a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Clearance, if required.
The health and safety of our employees and their families remains a top priority at Leonardo DRS, and we continue to take action to address the risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace. Subject to state-specific exemptions, newly hired employees are required to provide proof they are fully vaccinated prior to their start date, unless a medical or religious accommodation or an exemption pursuant to applicable state law is formally approved by Leonardo DRS prior to commencing employment.
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in