Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Barton Ford & they are Hiring Candidates for Service Dispatcher
Company Name : Barton Ford
Company Location : Suffolk, VA 23434
Job Position : Service Dispatcher
Job Category : Jobs in Virginia
Job Description :
Barton Ford located in Suffolk, Virginia is looking to add to its current service force and is in need of Central Service Dispatcher.
The Service Dispatcher is the quaterback of any retail automotive service operation. Scheduling work, promoting effiecienty, and productivity, and keeping customers satisfied are keys to to a dealership’s success. We offer the right shop dispatcher a salary + Commission + Bonus weekly pay plan
* Exceptional income potential
* Salary plus monthly bonus
* Closed on Sundays
* Weekly pay
* Full benefits package
* And, an enjoyable professional place to workHours 7:30am -5:30pm M – F, 8:00am-4:00pm every third Saturday
The central dispatcher coordinates disbursement of work orders under the guidance of Shop Foreman and/or Service Manager to facilitate efficient completion of service and repairs with great customer service to our internal customers.
Following is a list, not all inclusive, of duties and responsibilities for this position:
- Responsible for promoting exceptional levels of shop effienncy and productivity
- Responsible for doing all that is necessary for service customer statisfaction
- Responsible for developing and maintaining effective communication between the shop and parts department employee’s
- Inspect and sign off on completed recalls.
- If there are keys without any R/O for more than 20 mins, call service advisor or service manager to get printed work order
- Dispatch work evenly throughout shop matching customer concerns with a technician skill set. If needed get assistance from shop manager or service manager for matching work order with technician.
- Be vigilant of promise times on the work orders
- Document appointment or walk in by writing either on the work order.
- Every RO needs to be Assigned to the technician when dispatching work to a technician.
- When completed RO is turned in make sure all lines are closed out, time is run if needed, miles out are in the system or written out, cores off ticket and technician story in Reynolds.
- Completed RO’s need a full MPI report card filled out in Reynolds.
- Call on phone for Waiter tickets
- Walk the shop if needed for available technicians, for waiter tickets, or for tickets with upcoming promised times to assess completion and/or technician availability. Dispatch adjustments will be made based upon these determinations.
- If a warranty slip is in the paperwork being turned in, make sure lines are marked properly in Reynolds.
- Proper Uniform is to be always worn during work hours: No jeans
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Suffolk, VA 23434: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Dispatching: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in