Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Asset Employment Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Service General Manager – Industrial Equipment Service
Company Name : Asset Employment Group
Company Location : Kiefer, OK
Job Position : Service General Manager – Industrial Equipment Service
Job Category : Jobs in Oklahoma
Job Description :
Service General Manager – Industrial Equipment Service
Long standing company specializing in the manufacture, installation, inspection, maintenance and repair of overhead electric cranes, gantry cranes, jib cranes, and workstation crane systems is seeking a General Manager to oversee and direct the activities of its multi-million-dollar parts and service division.
With customers ranging in size from small fab shops to automotive manufacturing complexes, we’re committed to complete customer satisfaction. This division services and maintains crane systems throughout the region, performs on-site mechanical and electronic troubleshooting to ensure functionality, and is experiencing double-digit growth. The General Manager will oversee the entire division including sales, customer service, technician recruitment and training, scheduling, quality control, purchasing and inventory control.
Responsible for business results, the scope of this position includes leadership of the entire business unit team (sales, operations, service, admin), new business generation, Profit and Loss accountability, developing and maintaining customer relationships, overseeing operating activities to ensure excellent customer service and cost objectives are met as well as strategic planning and growth. The position works closely with the manufacturing business unit.
· Formulate the Business Unit’s strategy, including establishing strategic objectives, priorities, and expansion goals.
· Define success metrics, execute against the business objectives, and ensure the Business Unit’s strategy is aligned with the Organization’s overall strategy.
· Conduct detailed analyses of potential business connectivity to aid in the formulation of the assigned Business Unit’s strategy
· Create strategic alliances that complement and enhance the Company’s service offerings
· Profit & Loss accountability
· Create and execute business plans to expand into new territories
· Measure & report on KPIs and metrics
· Strong leader able to manage diverse team of both direct and indirect employees.
· Develop staff competencies
· Drive employee engagement
· Ensure safety compliance
· Analyze processes and data to simplify, find root cause, and resolve issues pro-actively.
· Recruit, train and promote talents for all positions within the organization.
· Build effective relationships with clients to sustain revenue.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or related discipline
· Minimum of five years in an industrial service environment, supervising a minimum of 10 employees
· Minimum of five years P&L accountability.
· Broad business knowledge preferred: sales, finance, and operations
· Ability to guide, direct, and coordinate a service company with employees in multiple states
· Ability to effectively match customer requirements and schedules with companies’ abilities.
· Ability to analyze technical customer problems and needs to ensure customer satisfaction
· Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with individuals at all levels of an organization
· Open and honest communication.
Salary: $100K – $120K
· Semi Annual Bonuses
· Three weeks PTO increases to four weeks after 5 years
· Health Insurance (company pays majority of employee cost)
· Dental, Vision, Life & Supplemental Insurance
· 401K with matching
· Relocation Package
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kiefer, OK: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in