Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Seneca Companies, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Service Technician
Company Name : Seneca Companies, Inc.
Company Location : Boise, ID
Job Position : Service Technician
Job Category : Jobs in Idaho
Job Description :
Troubleshoots and repairs fuel systems.
Position Title: Service Technician, Seneca Companies
What we need:
Seneca Companies is currently seeking service technicians to work within the Boise, Idaho area. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing area within our family owned and operated business directly supporting the organizations where you may purchase your fuel.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have a strong work ethic with a positive mindset?
- Are you looking for something where you can build a long-term career?
- Would you enjoy traveling from site to site repairing equipment?
- Do you enjoy being outside?
- Do you like working on computers or repairing your own equipment?
- Do you want to a career where every day is different and will require you to think out of the box?
- Troubleshoots, performs repairs and preventative maintenance to fueling systems.
- Monitors and is accountable for accuracy of parts inventory on service van including, but not limited to, transfers of parts to appropriate jobs and other service techs as applicable as well as returns to warehouse facilities.
- Analyzes electronic and mechanical problems and provide repairs as required.
- Installs, programs and tests new equipment.
- Communicate with customers and explain technical issues to non-technical people.
- Present yourself professionally as a representative of Seneca Companies and be prompt when making service calls.
What you need to have:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Experience: 0-3 years of experience in mechanical systems, fuel systems, electrical
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to travel with occasional overnights.
- Ability to operate mechanical equipment and machines as described.
- Electrical Knowledge and excellent mechanical abilities.
Really catch our eye with:
- Certifications in Gilbarco, Wayne, or Gasboy or Bennett dispensers.
- Additional certifications in Veeder-Root, EVO, Gasboy or Fuelmaster.
- State Licensed petroleum installer license.
What we give you in return:
Our competitive Health program offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthy lifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship. Our retirement plan offers our employees the opportunity to plan for a strong financial future well beyond their working years. We provide Service vans for our technicians to start their day from home and cover your travel expenses. We provide our employees with the tools needed to succeed through training and development as well as the physical tools needed to do their job safely.
Seneca Companies pays for all training, professional licenses, and factory certifications. This extreme stance on training is necessary due to the technological complexities of the job. It also serves to make our employees extremely desired and acts as a way for us to show our appreciation for them. Service Technicians at Seneca Companies:
- Complete industry-recognized Service Technician training developed by the company.
- Complete OSHA-compliant safety training that is recognized by organizations nationwide.
- Complete and maintain factory certifications recognized throughout the retail fuel industry.
- Maintain state-issued licenses that are honored by all retail fueling organizations and government regulators.
- Have access to over 3,200 computer-based professional development courses provided to employees free of charge.
- Can be reimbursed for secondary education at accredited educational providers and vocational training in addition to required job training.
About Seneca Companies:
Seneca Companies is a diverse group of entities committed to providing unequaled customer attention through a range of related services including: Fuel Systems, General Contracting, Environmental Services, Waste Solutions Services, Energy Solutions and Automotive & Commercial Equipment. With a corporate office in Des Moines, IA we have roughly 350 employees in eight different branch offices spanning a service area of over eighteen states.
Seneca Companies is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business. Accordingly, all employment decisions at the Seneca Companies, including those relating to hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, and placement, will be made without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic characteristics, religion, religious dress and/or grooming, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, U.S. military status, political affiliation, or any other class protected by state and/or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $27.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in