Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Inhance Technologies – Advanced Research Chemicals & they are Hiring Candidates for Shipping & Receiving Handler – N.ARCM
Company Name : Inhance Technologies – Advanced Research Chemicals
Company Location : Catoosa, OK 74015
Job Position : Shipping & Receiving Handler – N.ARCM
Job Category : Jobs in Oklahoma
Job Description :
Shipping & Receiving Handler
Shift Hours: M-F, 7a-4p
1. Must have an associate degree, high school diploma, or general education degree.
2. Previous experience in office and shipping environment.
3. Must pass pre-employment physical and drug screen and background check
4. Must have forklift operator certification.
Primary Responsibilities / Duties
1. Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
2. Prepares items for shipment, including assembling, addressing, stamping, and shipping merchandise or material; receiving, unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material; and arranging for the transportation of products.
3. Examines contents and compares with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify the accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipments.
4. Prepares documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to properly route materials.
5. Determines shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes and rates.
6. Contacts carrier representative to make arrangements, and to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
7. Confers and responds with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance of products to specifications.
8. Requisitions and stores shipping materials and supplies to maintain proper inventory.
9. Delivers or routes materials to appropriate departments.
10. Performs truck inspections and check in/out drivers.
11. Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance.
12. Does not disclose Advance Research Chemicals, Inc. (ARC) confidential or proprietary information.
13. Performs other administrative duties and responsibilities as required by the Plant Manager or Site Supervisor.
Quality and Product Stewardship Responsibilities
1. Maintains the company standards required of their individual areas of responsibility.
2. Notifies appropriate managers or Managing Director of any company guideline or procedure deficiencies.
Health, Safety & Environmental Responsibilities
1. Attends and completes all training required to meet regulatory compliance in areas of responsibility.
2. Monitors Health, Safety, and Environmental (HS&E) compliance when performing or supervising job responsibilities.
3. Reports on any HS&E deficiencies.
4. Coordinates with safety department concerning potentially hazardous work tasks.
5. Is fully trained on the site Emergency Action Plan (EAP).
Skills & Abilities Required
§ Verbal Communication
§ Written Communications
§ Customer Service
§ Active Listening
§ Critical Thinking
§ Reading Comprehension
§ Judgment and Decision Making
warehouse, manufacturing, chemical, logistics, shipping, receiving
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Catoosa, OK 74015: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Shipping & receiving: 2 years (Required)
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Required)
- Forklift: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in