Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Company Confidential & they are Hiring Candidates for Site Controller
Company Name : Company Confidential
Company Location : Wilmington, MA 01887
Job Position : Site Controller
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone that has between 5 to 10 years of experience and looking for great upside career potential.
Exceptional pay + Bonus!
Easy on/off access to Route 93
The client is one of the worldwide leading suppliers of instruments to a wide range of business and academic technology leaders. The business is a unit within a diverse range of other technical products that make up the portfolio of companies within a large S&P 500 public company.
This business employs 400+ employees around the world and is listed as the clear market leader for metal analyzers.
The client is seeking an experienced Site Controller who can partner with the Director of Sales & Service and give guidance in all financial issues. The Controller will partner with the business unit leadership by providing financial guidance to achieve strategic growth objectives. This role will report to the Global Controller in Europe.
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Commissions & Deferred Revenue
- Coordinate and perform monthly general ledger closing.
- Manages and supervises the payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general accounting and cost accounting functions
- Prepare and review various reports required by Corporate.
- Prepare monthly financial forecast.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements.
- Provide financial information to internal customers.
- Additional responsibilities as required by the Division Vice President Finance.
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting, finance, or economics; credentials and/or advanced degrees are a plus
- Five plus years of relevant experience in supporting the accounting needs of an operating group; prior experience supporting sales is a plus
- Must be familiar with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
- Prior supervisory experience is a must; excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally both locally and throughout the organization is necessary.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office; prior experience with Hyperion is a plus
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- The client is looking for an accounting professional that is capable of supporting sales and has management experience with a solid financial accounting background. This is a very attractive role for an individual that enjoys working in a more intimate operational group (50 employees) but can manage the internal reporting and controls expectations of being part of a global public company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 – $140,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Wilmington, MA 01887: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- GAAP: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Wilmington, MA 01887
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in