Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Martin Advertising & they are Hiring Candidates for Social Trader
Company Name : Martin Advertising
Company Location : 2801 University Blvd, Birmingham, AL 35233
Job Position : Social Trader
Job Category : Jobs in Alabama
Job Description :
Martin Retail Group isn’t your typical “ad agency.” We are LOCAL retail marketing specialists who provide strategic turnkey solutions for global blue chip brands like Cadillac, GMC, Buick, Chevrolet, and Planet Fitness. Founded in 1977 in Birmingham, Alabama, we more have more than 350 team members across the United States. MRG is also partners with Leo Burnett Detroit and a member of the Publicis Worldwide global network.
We are currently seeking an experienced and talented Social Trader to join our close-knit team. The position will manage paid social media buys for our premier automotive clients and collaborate the Martin Retail field organization across the U.S.
We are one of the nation’s largest automotive advertising agencies and pride ourselves in providing the best retail automotive marketing solutions to our clients.
- Enter paid social buys into various social platforms natively and via bulk uploading: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
- Ensure creative direction received is running in each market and launched according to order received in a timely manner
- Review and sign orders received
- Document order confirmations
- Document upcoming revisions needed from Digital Buying Team
- Provide social platform recommendations for markets within a region
- Provide direction to Social Buying Assistants on daily work and assist their development
- Analyze social performance and provide insight into campaign performance
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Four-year degree in the area of Advertising, Marketing or a similar discipline
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience as a Social or Programmatic Trader or relevant position
- Have an in-depth knowledge of social media marketing and paid social execution
- Knowledgeable and curious about the latest social media news, platforms, trends, and tools
- Ability to deliver quality work in a short turnaround time
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with filters and formulas such as VLOOKUP is plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment in which to thrive
- Success with prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Strong communication skills and desire to work in a team atmosphere
- Familiarity with digital advertising and its KPIs
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, with your salary requirements.
Thank you for your interest in Martin Retail Group!
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in