Company Name : Edgewater Federal Solutions
Company Location : Albuquerque, NM 87123
Job Category : Jobs in New Mexico
Job Description :
- Provide software maintenance activities implementing general use software languages.
- Knowledge and use of specified software languages and libraries is required.
- Customer and team collaboration efforts to capture requirements, create software designs and specifications, and related communications are part of normal maintenance activities.
- Knowledge and use of industry standard code versioning systems is required.
- Adherence to team coding and operations standards is required.
- Cyber and industry standard Dev/Sec/Ops knowledge and adherence will be used in code development efforts.
- Use and participation of other code development methodologies and project management deliverables (e.g. Kanban, Agile, Waterfall) is required.
- Use of team coding standards is required.
- Documented outcomes of unit test, software test, systems test, and production test may be required.
- Ad hoc coding efforts may be requested to meet certain business needs.
- Perform work requests for tasks assigned by the service manager, team manager/lead or team coordinator, within the work areas requested.
- Experience working on a full-stack software development team doing both front-end and back-end development.
- Degree BS/BA and 6 years experience.
- Software design experience
- Strong Java experience
- Experience developing software on Unix/Linux.
- Knowledge of distributed and parallel computing.
- Familiarity with cloud-based technologies, such as AWS, and platform-as-a-service technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Some C++, Python experience
- Candidate can start uncleared but must be able to obtain a DOE Q. This candidate will be required to obtain a higher-level clearance, possible SCI/ polygraph.
- Candidate must reside in the Albuquerque as the work is completed on site.
Edgewater Federal Solutions is a privately held government contracting firm located in Frederick, MD. The company was founded in 2002 with the vision of being highly recognized and admired for supporting customer missions through employee empowerment, exceptional services and timely delivery. Edgewater Federal Solutions is ISO 9001, 20000-1, 270001 certified, appraised at CMMI Level 3 Maturity for Development and Services, and has been named in the Top Workplaces in the Greater Washington Area Small Companies for 2018 through 2022.
It has been and continues to be the policy of Edgewater Federal Solutions to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, and/or other status protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Albuquerque, NM 87123: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Front-end development: 3 years (Preferred)
- CSS: 3 years (Preferred)
- Angular: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in