Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Integrated Support Systems, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Software Developer
Company Name : Integrated Support Systems, Inc.
Company Location : 936 Old Clemson Hwy, Seneca, SC 29672
Job Position : Software Developer
Job Category : Jobs in South Carolina
Job Description :
As the premier provider of software solutions in our highly specialized worldwide market, we deliver products that are integral to business processes and decision-making. We enable our customers, primarily in the aerospace and defense industry, to make design decisions that help optimize their strategy to maintain, support and sustain long-term assets over their useful lives of the assets. In addition, our software products deliver data to support the production of maintenance plans, technical publications and other vital services related to long-term support of an asset.
We take pride in our reputation for quality products and services and excellent customer support. To support those efforts, we recruit engineers and software developers as well as information technology, sales and marketing specialists.
We are looking for a full time Software Developer to work in our US headquarters near Clemson, South Carolina. As a member of the ISS team, this developer will:
- Design, develop, and debug software applications according to design specifications.
- Review, analyze, and translate customer requirements into initial design of a software product or enhancements to existing products.
- Test the software throughout implementation and installation to ensure it satisfies the design criteria.
- Provide technical assistance to ISS Customer Support Representatives.
- Serve as team leader for software development projects (depending on qualifications).
Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s or Master of Science Degree in a computer software related field (or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience). New graduates should have a cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 3.5 as a general rule.
Qualified candidates will also demonstrate proficiency programming in Java and/or C/C++ and developing applications for MS Windows platforms and possess:
- advanced problem-solving abilities,
- a cooperative attitude, effective written and verbal communication skills,
- exceptional organizational and time management skills, and ability to handle multiple projects effectively.
Preferred candidates also have demonstrated knowledge/coursework/experience in:
- Software development methodologies (e.g. agile),
- Working with relational databases, preferably Oracle,
- Database design and/or data modeling,
- Developing web services,
- Working with data driven applications,
- Developing test plans and/or end user documentation,
- Programming with scripting languages (Python/Perl),
- Software configuration management,
- Using threat and vulnerability analysis tools (HP Fortify, Veracode, etc.)
We design our benefits to promote financial, physical and emotional well-being and to be competitive in the marketplace. Our package includes a 401K plan, two choices of health insurance plans plus dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance (with options to increase) and a fitness club membership (or other health activity).
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in