Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Agile5 Technologies, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Software Developer – Jr. Level – REMOTE
Company Name : Agile5 Technologies, Inc.
Company Location : Fairmont, WV 26554
Job Position : Software Developer – Jr. Level – REMOTE
Job Category : Jobs in West Virginia
Job Description :
About Agile5: Agile5 Technologies, Inc., is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Information Technology (IT) services firm that specializes in the design, development, testing, integration, and maintenance of enterprise software systems. We believe our employees are the company’s most valuable asset. We are invested in seeing our employees grow in their careers, while maintaining a work/life balance. We have an immediate, full-time need for 5 skilled, energetic, and driven Jr. Software Developers.
Description: The Jr. Software Developer will have a minimum of 1 year experience developing with Java and Python in an agile environment. He or she will also be able to work well within and lead a team, give guidance to team members with less experience, adapt quickly, and be responsive.
Jr. Software Developer Job Duties:
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software in an agile development environment
- Writes code that is able to be reused, testable, and efficient
- Troubleshoots issues or problems related to software applications
- Understands, learns, and applies emerging automated build, test, and deployment capabilities; helps develop project teams toward integrating such solutions
- Makes informed decisions and develops solutions to daily tasks based on past experience
- Mentors and guides team members who have less experience
- Addresses problems identified with system integration and capability incurred during testing and implementation of developed software in support of customer objectives
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify software requirements
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, and application integration and testing tools
- Resolves issues and problems with software developed and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Participates in the development of software documentation such as training/user manuals
Experience Requirements: Minimum 1 year of Java and Python agile software development experience, including related tools and frameworks
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution in computer science, computer engineering, or closely related field preferred; or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
Desired Skills / Qualifications: Agile scrum, Django, ability to lead and work well within a team, and excellent oral and written communication skills. Experience with Docker and cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus.
Security Clearance Requirements: None required upon applying, but must be willing to undergo
background check to obtain a Public Trust security clearance. Must be a U.S. citizen.
Status: Full time
Schedule: Day shift, Monday–Friday
Physical Requirements: Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long durations of time. Also, must be able to continuously operate a computer and other office productivity machinery.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in