Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Herzog Technologies, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Software Engineer
Company Name : Herzog Technologies, Inc.
Company Location : Saint Joseph, MO 64507
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Missouri
Job Description :
Founded in 1969, Herzog is headquartered in St. Joseph, Missouri, with a satellite office in Fort Worth, Texas.
Over the course of our 50+ year history, Herzog has become a national leader in the construction, operations and maintenance of commuter rail, light rail, streetcar, and freight rail projects.
We believe our culture is at the heart of our existence. It is that belief which empowers every member of our professional family to act with purpose and passion as they advance their career throughout their personal pursuit of excellence.
Backed by over five decades of experience, Herzog delivers exceptional customer service and elite results.
Our success is the outcome of our relentless pursuit of excellence, our passion for our customers, safety without compromise, and a deep-rooted belief in the power of team.
We invite you to join us on our journey to excellence as we work to be better today than yesterday and better tomorrow than today.
Herzog Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Software Engineer in St. Joseph, Missouri to join our team. HTI is developing industry-leading products, and at the forefront of Positive Train Control. The ideal candidate is a problem solver who has demonstrated attention to detail and flexibility; can work well individually; works well with others; and is willing to learn to contribute to his or her team. Expertise in all languages and technologies listed below is not required; we expect that you will learn quickly upon joining the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
*This is a non-exhaustive overview of the job duties for this position.
- Follow HTI’s coding standards, development methodologies, and release processes.
- Work as part of a product development team to create and build new features in an iterative environment.
- Analyze problems and propose solutions.
- Design, document, and demonstrate solutions.
- Deliver fully-tested, clearly-documented, well-designed software.
- Review, improve, and simplify designs, code, and products.
- Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality are a requirement for this position.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to implement and test desktop, server, and web software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent education and/or work experience.
- Some exposure to software engineering tools, including version control, debuggers, emulators.
- Some exposure to SQL and databases required; proficiency with databases and NoSQL experience a plus.
- Ability to absorb complex requirements, propose solutions, and evaluate other solutions.
- Ability to work and discuss at multiple levels of abstraction.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate as part of a team and develop strong working relationships.
- Ability to balance design and technical constraints.
- Willingness to explain technical decisions and work in an environment of continuous feedback.
- Experience with development in virtual machine or container environments a plus; develop experience a plus.
- Subject to pre-employment background check and motor vehicle report review.
- Subject to pre-employment physical, medical evaluation, and drug screen due to the safety sensitive nature of this position.
- Successfully complete and maintain any required safety certification and testing on an annual basis.
The physical demands described below must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of this role. This is a non-exhaustive overview of the physical requirements of this job.
- Work primarily in an office environment.
- Frequently sits for extended periods of time.
- Frequently use a computer keyboard and office related equipment.
- Requires occasional standing, walking, lifting, stooping or bending.
- Herzog is nationally recognized for its excellent corporate safety record which results from all employees at all levels, in all positions adhering to established policies and procedures. Reporting any and all safety violations to your immediate supervisor is a prerequisite for continued employment. Safety diligence by all results in a safe work environment for all.
- Herzog offers a robust benefits package including medical and dental coverage. The plans are specific to projects and locations.
Led by our beliefs and executed through our behaviors, at Herzog we build upon each other’s contributions by collaborating to make great things possible.
When you join Herzog, we give you the ability and authority to do the same. We will help you take charge of your 20 square feet in a manner that you will facilitate your growth and advancement as a person, as a member of our professional family and in your career.
If you are interested in joining our team, click the Apply button below to start an application.
It is the policy of Herzog Technologies, Inc. to provide equal opportunity in employment for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, age, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, military status, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cedar Rapids, IA 52411: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in