Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in The PRA Group, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Software Engineer
Company Name : The PRA Group, Inc.
Company Location : Bohemia, NY
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Hawaii
Job Description :
Stable, growing company seeks electronic design engineers for their Long Island NY facility. They are well-established and have a strong product portfolio in the electronics space, providing high-reliability communications, networking and power solutions for aerospace, defense, industrial, and space applications. New technologies are being developed for their customer base in the US and internationally.
We are currently seeking a software engineer to develop leading edge communications products for commercial and defense aerospace applications. Qualified individuals will have experience with: embedded C/C++, RTOS, applications and drivers in Linux and Windows, and communications networking (Ethernet switching, TCP/IP protocols, etc.). Responsibilities include full lifecycle- specifying, designing, developing and testing. Small company experience is desired.
- BS in CS, CE, EE, etc. MS preferred
- 8+ years of professional experience in Software Engineering (development methodologies, reusability, modularity, and maintainability)
- 3+ years of experience in design and development of embedded software in C/C++
- 3+ years of software design and development experience with RTOS (e.g., VxWorks, GHS INTEGRITY)
- 3+ years of experience in developing applications and drivers in Linux and Windows
- Experience in developing Windows based GUI applications with modern development tools is highly desirable
- Strong skills and experience in troubleshooting software/hardware issues using software and hardware tools
- 3+ experience software/hardware design experience in High Speed Networking, including IEEE 802.1Q Ethernet switching, TCP/IP protocols, and VLANs
- Experience in communication protocols: PCI, PCI- Express, USB, JTAG, SPI, I2C, RS-232/422/485, CAN
- Experience with MIL-STD-1553, Fibre Channel, and ARINC-429 is highly desirable
- Advanced knowledge of software configuration management (SCM)
- Experience with DO-178C is highly desirable
$80K-$135K plus benefits
Relocation Assistance: Fully provided
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in