Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Bally’s Interactive & they are Hiring Candidates for Software Engineer – Team Lead
Company Name : Bally’s Interactive
Company Location : Warwick, RI
Job Position : Software Engineer – Team Lead
Job Category : Jobs in Rhode Island
Job Description :
Bally’s Interactive is a leading provider of technology services focused on the US sports betting and casino gaming spaces. Our parent company, Bally’s Corporation (NYSE: BALY), is a leading omnichannel provider of land-based gaming and interactive entertainment. To pursue its ambitious industry goals, Bally’s has created two distinct operating divisions: “Bally’s Casinos,” which includes physical gaming and entertainment properties, and “Bally’s Interactive,” comprised of sports betting software and services company Bet.Works, fantasy sports app Monkey Knife Fight, global B2B free-to-play game provider SportCaller, the premier U.S. pro beach volleyball league, AVP and real-time audience engagement experiences, Telescope.
We are currently seeking a Team Lead to be responsible for working on all aspects of our software development projects supporting existing applications and creating new and innovative software. The Team Lead is responsible for providing leadership, while working hands-on closely with the Development Manager and the product team to create technical roadmaps to provide successful application deployments. The Team Lead will work within their team to provide clear, transparent communication, effective problem-solving, and coaching.
Day In a Life:
- Ensure team members are following code quality standards and best practices
- Keep up to date on best practices and new technologies.
- Suggest improvements to the technology stack and development process where the team would benefit in short- or long-term plans
- Provide detail design to the team based on the solution from the Architect
- Research courses and conferences that would be beneficial for career development
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Provide production support to business users
- Project Planning:
- Assist managers, product owners and peers develop project schedules
- Ensure that all functional and non-functional requirements are met
- Understand the overall scope of the project/feature and the technical requirements required for implementation
- Take resource ownership for the success of your project and application deployments
- Work with management to identify skill weaknesses on your team
- Provide technical leadership to the team via coaching and mentorship to allow them to be self-reliant
- Work cohesively with designated product teams to ensure productivity
- Consistently be a voice of reason and maturity
- Aid in the recruitment process by conducting technical interviews and act as a point person for new hires
- Conduct 1:1’s with fellow team members and address any internal concerns
- Work with HR & the Development Manager to develop coaching plans, mentorship and performance evaluations
- Support and drive the success of the organization
What you bring and who you are:
- 3+ years of software development experience (Java 8+, JS, ReactJS, Bootstrap)
- 3+ years of development experience in Spring framework (Spring Boot, MyBatis, Spring Data)
- 1+ year in a role providing mentorship and guidance to junior team members (75% Leadership / 25% Individual Contributor)
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- Ability to participate in code reviews, design reviews and over the shoulder debugging
- Ability to deliver software as part of a team
- Demonstrated expertise with responsive design principles
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Leadership experience or certifications
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB experience
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Kafka
- Junit, Mockito experience
- JBoss, Tomcat
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive salaries with Generous PTO, RRSP/401K Matching, Extended Health Benefits (the total package)
- Work-life balance with flexible hours
- Fun work environment with awesome team members!
- No Ego work environment. Everyone helps each other.
- Professional AND personal growth
Want to learn more? Apply today and your resume is reviewed by a dedicated team of recruiters! We want to make sure we have the right people for the right role.
Don’t meet all the qualifications? Still apply! We are always looking for great people to add to our team.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in