Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in North Wind Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Sr. Civil Engineer / Project Manager
Company Name : North Wind Group
Company Location : Knoxville, TN
Job Position : Sr. Civil Engineer / Project Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Tennessee
Job Description :
Location: Knoxville, TN
Title: Project Manager
Schedule (FT/PT): FT
Travel Required: As Needed
Clearance: Ability to Obtain
LBYD Federal, formerly North Wind Infrastructure & Technology, provides multidiscipline engineering, technical, management and professional services to federal, commercial and private sectors. Our mission is to provide our clients professional services utilizing innovative technologies and proven management systems.
Candidates must be able to meet the standards required to obtain and hold a Secret or Higher US Government Clearance
This position is for a senior level engineer and project manager who can independently manage a variety of multi-disciplinary engineering projects and provide quality control oversight on other projects for your respective discipline. This person will oversee and produce deliverables both directly as well as managing a team of design engineers and technicians for both vertical and horizontal infrastructure projects.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a self-motivated individual capable of coordination with owners, clients, contractors, and building code officials and will be working closely with other design professionals both inside and outside our firm. This person’s primary responsibility will be to ensure timely delivery of high-quality engineering services by our team of engineers to both internal and external clients. Additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Participation in proposal capture, development, and submittal processes
- Preparation of contracts and budgets for projects being managed and regular submittal of invoices to the client.
- Assumes project managerial role or design manager role for scope, schedule, and budget on assigned projects
- Must demonstrate ability to closely monitor projects progress from both a financial and schedule front with an eye for identifying scope creep elements to either avoid or obtain a change order from the client.
- Involvement in systematic engineering processes improvements,
- Performing design quality reviews and/or independent technical reviews of work completed by other engineers,
- Consulting in collaborative fashion with peers to further engineering designs by others, and
- Responsible for motivating and mentoring junior engineers with respect to staff development and overall employee welfare.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with 9+ years of experience (15+ years preferred)
- Professional Engineer Licensure and ability to become licensed in additional states as needed
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Performs technical oversight for the completion of design plans and project specifications for civil projects. Project types may include commercial, industrial, residential, institutional and/or Federal.
- Design of site/civil construction documents by studying project concepts, architectural drawings, surveys, site conditions, and site planning requirements.
- Prepare engineering documents by developing construction plans, specifications, and schedules including layout, grading, drainage, erosion control, and utility plans.
- Responsible for meeting deadlines and managing client relationships.
- Responsible for managing permit submittal processes and coordination with review authorities. Ability to determine these requirements quickly as project locations vary.
- Technical design skills in water, sewer, site planning, grading plans, drainage plans and calculations, erosion, and sediment control plans.
- Demonstrated ability to work accurately, follow procedures and schedules, and prioritize multiple tasks for highly technically capable individuals in a complex matrix environment.
- Ability and desire to develop business by participating in proposals
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with ability to interface both in person and remotely (videoconferencing, phone, etc.)
- Willing to work overtime as circumstances warrant to keep projects on schedule
- Good organization skills and attention to details
- Consult with and assist coworker staff as needed and provide mentoring to junior engineers
- Able to work effectively in an office environment, but also able to work safely in the field – e.g., walk-downs and site inspections at construction projects
- Plan for and meet utilization goals, as assigned
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Master’s degree in Civil, Water, Structural, or Geotechnical Engineering and/or an MBA
- Demonstrated experience delivering multi-discipline engineering designs and analyses to government clients in excess of $1M
- Experience with earned value reporting and baseline management
- Experience with BIM/REVIT
- PMP certification
- OSHA HAZWOPER 40-hour Certifications
- OSHA 30-hour Construction safety certification
- LEED Certification
- First Aid, Fire Safety, CPR, etc. certifications
North Wind offers a competitive pay and benefits package to include health, life, and disability insurance benefits, 401(k) with company match, generous paid leave and tuition reimbursement for eligible employees. As a company, we are committed to employee wellness, professional development, and work-life balance. We value safety, reliability, and commitment to our people! For more information about our benefits or hiring philosophy, visit the North Wind Career Opportunities Page.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The nature of those accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact our Helpline +1.208.528.8718 or use the Request for Reasonable Accommodation form to get assistance.
North Wind is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion, or other legally protected status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Proof of citizenship will be required as a condition of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in