Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in New Orleans Public Facility Mngt, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Sr Executive Assistant
Company Name : New Orleans Public Facility Mngt, Inc.
Company Location : New Orleans, LA 70130
Job Position : Sr Executive Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in Louisiana
Job Description :
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Act as the point of contact between executives, clients, and board commissioners on behalf of the Executive Leadership Team.
Field phone calls, take requests for meetings, and coordinate various aspects of interdepartmental communication as necessary.
Coordinate daily calendars of the Executive Leadership team, including taking requests for meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, accommodations, and other itinerary specifics.
- Secure meeting venue/room, audiovisual needs, arrange security escorts and transportation as appropriate.
- Provide administrative support on-site during meetings including preparation of any needed materials such as activities, agendas, etc.
- Manage expense report preparation and reporting process.
Coordinate, oversee, and/or performs a wide variety of administrative, and program support activities on behalf of the Executive Leadership Team (ELT).
- Serve as primary point and coordinator of administrative functions across the organization, often on complex and confidential issues.
- Coordinate the provision of office and staff support services to the organization, and oversees and/or participates in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects.
Conduct research, compile data, and prepare documents for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and board commissioners.
Serves as the Executive Leadership team’s liaison to the Board of Commissioners and manages Board activities.
- Coordinate monthly Board meetings, periodic Board staff lunches/receptions/new Board member orientations; arrange hotel accommodations for out-of-town guests; and process travel reimbursement requests
- Compile, assemble, and distribute Board meeting material.
Oversee the training and support of the Executive Secretary.
ACCOUNTABILITIES FOR SUPERVISION
Participate in decisions related to the selection, promotion, transfer, pay and discipline of assigned personnel.
Orient employees to MCCNO policies and procedures, clearly communicate job duties and responsibilities so individuals may proceed with certainty in the performance of their positions.
Assist or personally conduct or oversee in training for new employees to ensure established procedures are clearly understood and followed.
Monitor the work performance of assigned personnel on a continual basis, conduct effective performance appraisals, and take corrective action whenever necessary.
Create a working climate in which assigned personnel are motivated to develop their skills and abilities and demonstrate by personal example the desired standards of conduct and work performance.
Administer MCCNO policies in a fair and equitable manner with regard to discipline, tardiness, absenteeism or insubordination and fully document all incidents and actions taken.
Other Skills and Abilities
Gathers and analyzes information skillfully, prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently to ensure deadlines are met.
Maintains accuracy and thoroughness, and performs under minimal supervision.
Maintains confidentiality, and possess highly-detailed and analytical capabilities required to work with financial data.
Possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred; and six to ten years related experience and/or training at the executive level; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in