Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in PayPal & they are Hiring Candidates for Sr. Time & Labor Analyst
Company Name : PayPal
Company Location : Oklahoma
Job Position : Sr. Time & Labor Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in Oklahoma
Job Description :
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary: The Senior Time and Labor Analyst is the functional expert on all things time and labor, time off, and leave. This person will be responsible for understanding and navigating end to end processes and systems related to time off and time tracking, recognizing and addressing impacts, ensuring compliance, responding to emerging business needs, and driving process improvements. This time tracking subject matter expert will be a point of contact for business groups and Centers of Expertise, including payroll, to answer questions, resolve issues, and create solutions. They will consistently look for ways to optimize time tracking processes and partner with technology teams to implement new countries, functionality, and system enhancments.
- Collaborate with other SMEs, internally and externally, to solve business needs through Workday and Kronos Absence Management and Time Entry systems and processes
- Lead end-to-end, time-sensitive benefits operations, time entry and absence/time off implementations, integrations and operations, from development of BRD, creating test cases, UAT, regression testing, and implementation according to operational and business rules
- Proactively engage with Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, IT, Risk. Compliance and third-party service providers to troubleshoot issues; ensure data and process integrity
- Research and resolve benefits operations, time entry and absence/time off issues and opportunities with internal and external business partners
- Manage small to large scale Absence Management and Time off Projects focusing on standardization, simplifications, and global process design
- Proactively manage PayPal’s Absence Management and Time Entry systems functional roadmap in partnership with the ETX technical team, benefits and global HR partners to prioritize, automate, streamline, and drive improvement in Workday, Kronos, and internal time keeping systems according to business rules and needs
- Analyze and document process and data flows
- Optimize employee experience and data transfer accurately and on a timely basis
- Generate and streamline time tracking and time off data, audit reports, queries, and analysis for issue identification, error prevention, and business insights
- Support and collaborate with internal technical staff on system changes impacting the benefits, absence management and time entry functions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, human resources, technology or related field and 3-5 years’ experience with Workday HCM and Absence Management including: implementation configuration, testing of Leaves and Time off, benefits and time off systems
- Functional understanding and hands on experience with Workday and Kronos time keeping systems
- Understanding of end-to-end integrated processes related to absence management, time entry
- Global Workday experience with large enterprises that have implemented Leaves, Time off and time entry solutions internationally
- Understanding and hands on experience maintaining, optimizing and problem resolution for overall Workday core HCM
- Experience optimizing and automating Benefits/HR processes for better efficiency and employee experience
- Experience with reporting and analyzing data strongly desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving, planning, and execution skills, coupled with an ownership mentality to ensure tasks are seen through to completion.
- Highly skilled at simplifying and operationalizing processes and systems to drive efficient delivery of services at scale. Eager to learn new things and apply knowledge to innovate, improve/simplify processes.
- Thrive in a global, fast paced, and dynamic work environment. Ability to manage high job complexity and constant multi-tasking with exceptional attention to detail. Well organized, able to prioritize well, work efficiently. Shows flexibility as workloads fluctuate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to incorporate inputs from multiple stakeholders and build consensus around approaches and program design, coupled with the ability to translate inputs into effective execution and tangible outcomes
Colorado Only : The pay range for this position is as mentioned below per year, plus annual bonus. We take into consideration an individual’s background and experience in determining final salary. All PayPal employees are shareholders in our Company, so equity is part of our total compensation plan. This role is also eligible for health insurance, stock purchase plans, retirement savings benefits, stock awards, life insurance and disability benefits, and paid time off for sick leave, parental leave, vacation and PTO. To learn more visit paypalbenefits.com. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location.Colorado Salary in USD : $97750 – $120750
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
To learn more about our culture and community visit https://about.pypl.com/who-we-are/default.aspx
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in