Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Airgas & they are Hiring Candidates for Strategic Account Manager
Company Name : Airgas
Company Location : Fort Wayne, IN
Job Position : Strategic Account Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Indiana
Job Description :
Fort Wayne, IN – Retail shopToledo, OH – Retail shop
The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) is responsible for driving sales of Strategic National Accounts (SNA) serviced within the regional company. The SAM is responsible for establishing and maintaining business relationships with decision-makers in national, multi-location companies. This position will coordinate sales activities with the regional company management and local teams, ensuring that Airgas and all strategic account locations are adhering to contract commitments.
- Ft. Wayne, IN or Toledo, OH
- Accountable for communication of all opportunities and issues of Strategic National Accounts (SNA) serviced within the regional company. Establishes and maintains high-level relationships with business decision makers at Strategic National Accounts (SNA) serviced within the regional company
- Responsible for driving sales to strategic accounts in the region. This includes the coordination, collaboration, and delegation of sales activities with the region’s sales management and team.
- Responsible for rollouts, implementations, and reporting requirements for all SNA’s within the regional company and completion of required cost savings documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring Airgas and all strategic account locations are adhering to contractual commitments, assisting and supporting strategic relationships. Escalates non-active accounts that require national contacts to the national group. Maintain and monitor active/non-active file.
- Develop proposals, presentations and pricing agreements for Strategic accounts, understand strategic price points/technical bids
- Keeps abreast of current market trends.
- Acts as a liaison between the regional company and National Accounts.
- Analyzes existing regional company customer database; identifies new potential prospects; develops and implements strategies to acquire, solidify and enhance existing client relationships.
- Works with sales force to identify strategic account sales opportunities. Develops and prioritizes targets based on our ability to solidify and enhance our existing relationship.
- Additional responsibilities as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field. In lieu of degree, consideration for up to 4 years of additional related experience may be considered.
- 7 years of prior technical solution driven sales experience
- Must have a broad knowledge of Airgas products and processes common to the Airgas customer.
- Demonstrated relationship management & consultative aptitude with the ability to problem-solve and devise technical solutions for the customer.
- Ability to build effective relationships with all levels and roles both within Airgas and outside the organization.
- Strong mathematical, problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to apply to customer sales analysis and cost comparisons.
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational and time management skills to include the ability to multi- task and effectively manage projects in a diverse organization.
- PC skills to include both Google and Microsoft Applications.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, legal documents and regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet customer needs and management expectations.
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle with insurance coverage as required by company.
- Ability to understand strategic price points and technical bids.
- Frequent regional travel (50% or more of the work time) requiring overnight travel.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in