Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Artisan Labs & they are Hiring Candidates for Supply Chain Analyst
Company Name : Artisan Labs
Company Location : Hansen, ID 83334
Job Position : Supply Chain Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in Idaho
Job Description :
Artisan Labs is specialty cosmetic formulator and manufacturer located in the heart of scenic Magic Valley (Twin Falls County), Idaho. We serve primarily skin care brands sold through specialty and direct-to-consumer channels. Our mission is “Prospering Brands of Distinction through Brandcrafted Service and our FACE Values.” Our Brandcrafted service is tailored to our customer to ensure we treat them how they want to be treated. Employees and customers can trust that the way we say we do things is the way they really are. Our FACE values resonate with us to our core and are part of our culture. These unifying characteristic include: Family, Authenticity, Agility, Creativity, Craftsmanship, and Empowerment.
If aspects of our mission and values carry deep meaning for you as well, we invite you to apply!
SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST
The Supply Chain Analyst will work with Research and Development, Customer Experience, Production, Compounding, and Quality Assurance teams to ensure that all materials required to complete a customer order arrive on time, in-full, within budget, and meet our internal quality specifications. The analyst will also coordinate with production and compounding to schedule jobs in each area in a way that orders can ship timely to the customer.
- Set up of Bills of Material in material requirements planning system for bulk and finished goods
- Set up part numbers for all ingredients and packaging
- Conduct material requirements planning and place orders for required ingredients and packaging materials
- Receive ingredients in inventory management system and provide Quality team with associated Safety Data Sheet and Certificate of Analysis
- Size master shippers for optimal fit and quantity of finished goods
- Size secondary packaging, including dividers, labels, tamper evident materials, and unit cartons
- Develop new and expand existing supplier relationships
- Collaborate with operations to conduct periodic cycle counts of inventory
- Communicate with Operations to ensure ingredients and packaging are stored and handled properly
- Arrange incoming freight for ingredients and packaging
- Manage relationships with parcel freight and LTL freight carriers
- Inform Sales, Operations, and Customer Experience teams about lead times and scheduled delivery dates for raw ingredients and components
- Schedule compounding and production jobs in operations management system
Education, Skills and Experience Needed:
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, or related major, or equivalent experience in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, or Inventory Management.
- Knowledge of ERP and MRP systems, including experience in material planning, production scheduling, and placing purchase orders.
- Exceptional communication skills with internal and external stakeholders, including via phone call, texting, chat, video conference, and email.
- Prefer at least 1 year of supplier management experience for direct materials from chemical or packaging suppliers.
- Ability to measure length, width, height, and diameter, using measuring tape, ruler, calipers, or other measuring tools
- Ability to calculate volume and weights in metric and imperial systems and do conversions between them
- Must be knowledgeable of measures including inches, feet, millimeters, pounds, grams, kilograms, net weight (ounces), grams, fluid ounces, milliliters, and specific gravity.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs on a regular basis.
- Open to potential overtime hours.
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Communicate well with others, including reading and writing.
- Self-motivated and hard working.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Must be safety and quality conscious.
- Must be self-sufficient and have the ability to complete tasks without supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Supply chain: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in